Changing designation of assessing officer

Profile: Salary + STCG + IntraDay trading

Last time I filled ITR1 but this time I have to fill up ITR4 because of IntraDay trading. It appears that designation of my assessing office (ward/circle) will change, though there is no change in address.

Would it be okay if I mention the new assessing officer (ward/circle) in excel sheet itself. Or I would have to do some other things to get it changed.

Replies (1)

I just filed online ereturn in my office for two staffs and the designation of assessing officer is taken from the pan card of accesse.
So until your pan card no changes your assessing officer wont change. Even though you file return from any place in india, you work any place in india, your assessing officer will be the same from where you got your pan card issued. EVen I am not sure about this but this is what this website portrays as:

 

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/common.do?screen=jurisdiction

 

enter your pan card and it shows your assessing officer...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details