Easy Office
LCI Learning

change of address of Registered Office

Page no : 3

pradeep (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 28 April 2011

Dear Sir/Madam/Friends.

please provide me format of Notice,explanatory statement , Certified true copy of special resolution or if any document for change registered office one state to another state, which is attachment of form no.23.

ANAND KUMAR MADHUKAR (MTA) (21 Points)
Replied 11 June 2012

chnage of registered office from one town to another town in the same state requires whether special or ordinary resolution

(Guest)

In case if the Board of directors of a company proposes to shift the registered office from one town to another in the same state,  approval of the members by passing special resolution in a general meeting of the company is required.

Regards

VIDHYA RAMPURIA (LEGAL) (72 Points)
Replied 11 June 2012

Hi to all of you, 

Hope this will be of help. 

Regards

Vidhya 

Attached File : 709179 994814 change in registered office.pdf downloaded: 189 times

Replied 11 June 2012

Hi to all of you, 

Regards

Vidhya 

Attached File : 709179 994823 change in registered office.pdf downloaded: 173 times

Replied 11 June 2012

Hi to all, 

Regards

Vidhya 

Attached File : 709179 994825 change in registered office.pdf downloaded: 202 times

Replied 11 June 2012

Hi to all, 

Regards

Vidhya 

Attached File : 709179 994827 change in registered office.pdf downloaded: 157 times

HEMLATA SEWAG (ACS) (28 Points)
Replied 13 July 2012

dear friend,

From which date, changes in registered office from one state to another, take effect.?????

is it date of clb order or any other????

manisha (student) (23 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

respected sir, /madam, i want to ask that what is the procedure to change the registered address of a private company , if the states are different , but roc is same , i.e.   i want to change the address of delhi registered company to haryana,  and roc for both delhi and haryana are same. 

pl. resolve this , 

thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: