Certificate of service attestation

 I already completed articleship in 2017. Now, while filling may 2018 CA FINAL  exam form, do i need to get the 'certificate of service' attested by a CA or not? can i just self-sign and upload the scanned jpg!?,. There are no fields for a CA's attestation in the certificate of service format. Just look at the attached file below. Anyone who can resolve this issue confidently? 


Attached File : 1373566 20180207082135 image.jpeg downloaded: 224 times
Replies (7)
attestation is not required as of I know....
Attestation is not required
I also have the query.
I have asked the ICAI helpline myself.. CA's attestation is not required!
Yes attestation not required
Thanks for confirmation. I myself posted on esahaayta but didn't get response up till now.

I forgot to attach self declartion in ipc exam form .I had filed my exam form on 21st Feb 18.Can i submit now through correction window?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details