capial goods input

I purchase Scotty of firm name my business trading in goods can I input of
Replies (6)
Originally posted by : anand sharma
I purchase Scotty of firm name my business trading in goods can I input of

Yes

Only if you dont claim depreciation on GST paid.

No...
ITC not allowed for vehicles as per sec 17(5) of CGST Act...


You can book it under Fixed Asset.
Agree with Raja Sir...

You can't claim INPUT TAX CREDIT ( ITC ) on Motor Vehicle purchased as it is Blocked u/s 17(5) of CGST Act 2017.
if u purchase on the business purposes then it's ITC can be eligible for claiming GST
I delivered items to customer
then u can claim input

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details