Easy Office
LCI Learning

Can i show fake 80c deduction???

Page no : 2

mohanlal sinha (retired assistant engineer)   (29 Points)
Replied 30 September 2016

this is all stupid chain. why there is need of a CA for filling ITR. income tax department should purge all ITR forms into one. there is many excel formulas which can extract the correct tax obligation of a client. simply feel the details of their income in the form.. The banks and other should deduct the tax at source and post it to concern PAN of client. let the software decide any tax and refund automatically to account of client.

mohanlal sinha 

CA PALLAVI GUPTA (Professional) (592 Points)

Dear Shobhit,
we are supposed to find out loopholes in laws and save tax using them not by showing fake entries. Well it's all about individual's integrity and discretion. Shobhit you cannot mention what your Boss used to do in public platform. You must have read the 8 basic principles which includes confidentiality.

shobhit (aa) (339 Points)

pallavi madam i have not disclosed his name.....and what i told here is the story of almost all ca during bank audits

CA Harshal Totla (Chartered Accountant) (2229 Points)

Dear members, let's not fall into this stupid conversation. And Mr.Shobhit, It's up to you how you will represent yourself to the world. Just one more thing, in every profession you will find both type of persons those who are doing their work honestly and those who adopting malafide and unethical practices. But because of those bunch of some dishonest professionals you cannot blame entire community.
Best of luck for whatever you will do in your life.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: