Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Christine Diaz   23 May 2021

Can i receive foregin income without LUT?

I have applied for GSTIN. Still not received because of corona delay. But i have income waiting for me in usa. I will be able to file LUT only after GSTIN.

So, can i receive foreign income without LUT in the meantime. I will apply for LUT immediately right after reception of GSTIN.

Should i pay GST on those income received before LUT ?

4 Replies

pankaj

pankaj (CA)     23 May 2021

You can receive amount with gst amount and raise invoice n pay gst after getting gst no and apply for gst refund
anil jain

anil jain (Partner)     25 May 2021

If opt for LUT,

Is it needed to pay tax and then claim refund?

what if payment is received after filing LUT.

Adv. RAVINDRA KRISHNA

Adv. RAVINDRA KRISHNA (Accounts &Taxation and Legal Consultants)     28 September 2021

LUT is required or not in case of export of IT services?

debora M

debora M (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER)     30 September 2021

If LUT is not filed, the exporter must first pay the required tax while making exports and then claim a refund to avail benefit of zero-rated exports. An LUT is required to be filed on the letterhead of the registered person who intends to supply goods/services without the payment of integrated tax. The LUT must be duly applied for in the prescribed GST RFD-11 form. It can be filed by the MD, company secretary, or other authorized people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags