Can i ever get through for ca finals

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)

20 December 2014  

Dear All,

I get very much disgusted at the very thought of not qualifying at the CA Final examinations.Inspite of several attempts, I still could not get through my CA Final-Group-II.(which is the only group left). I am also not understanding the reason for the same. After studying a lot on the subjects of GR-II and appearing in the exams, the result is a big 'F'. I am unable to understand whether this is happening with me alone or with many other CA Friends all over India and abroad. At times, I just want to leave the course and run away without wasting any more time on this. But at times, it appears that I am taking a wrong step. I am unable to take a right decision due to the circumstances I am in. Now a days, students are qualifying at a very young age.Am I not upto the mark? or what is really going wrong with me or is ICAI playing with the lives of the students as has been posted by a few of my friends in these forums. There should be an end to all this, so that we can concentrate more on our jobs and family life. CA Course is really ruining the lives of several students with its way of marking the answers at the CA final examinations. Some times the marks awarded are more than what we expect and some times it is in the reverse. Can any one please help me in deciding whether to continue giving the attempts or quit. Thanks in advance

Regards

Jawahar