Easy Office

Can he do CA final?

Page no : 2

Dhanunjaya (Financial Analist) (24 Points)
Replied 03 October 2010

My dear friend,  first i would appreciate the care you are taking abt. you rother. I would say it is very simple matter. There are lots of people who are struggling more than your brother by someway or other. It is as simple as if you look the problems in a closed manner, it looks big. if you look over all, it is just a small dot. i believe it is a small dot in your brother's life. Don't worry, he can do it. Small suggession: encourage him by telling some achievable stories else, without knowing him get one psychologist and introduce him as a friend. then your entire problems will get resolve.

All the best. Believe in words "The supremo is always there, he wil take care of your brother".:)

blthanvi (SR OFFICER) (21 Points)
Replied 03 October 2010

look around u all are not ca so not becoming ca is not end of life. it is story of many CA aspirants  that they take long to complete it (me too) but in case of ur brother situation got trivial due to triangle (girl ca himself) still I would suggest that you brother should take up job (which will not let his mind unoccupied for thinking about that girl) and persue CA attempting one group at one time even if it takes 3 years (may be i mentioned long period) he will finish it at 31  with 3 yr of experience waiting bright future ahead. Remebmber hindi film song " Chhod de saari duniya kisi ke liye ye munasib nahi aadmi ke liye" "jamane me gum aur bhi hai mohobbat ke siva".

One last but not least thing to remember ultimat source of confidence is GOD/GAYATRI MANTRA. Make it part of daily routine.

CA B L Thanvi

Rohit ([ ] ) (1140 Points)
Replied 03 October 2010

I feel really sorry about your brother's situation. First of all just relax and also make him relax, dont go overboard with the situation. This is not something new to your brother, there are less fortunate people in this world.

So many on these forum would be facing issues with completing CA. My suggestion would be to complete CA. Yes there are jobs available now but remember without a proper degree you can very rarely get, where you can get with a full fledged degree.

MBA (Correspondance) etc is no match for CA neither a half baked CA would take you anywhere. So leave the thought of quiting CA and give your best for the the next attempt/attempts if required. If the primary reason for his inability to complete CA is break up with the girl, how would a MBA change the situation?

Finally, answer to your question - Get him the long term coaching or whatever, however I would prefer something in Bangalore so that he is with your family and does not feel lonley at a new place and persuade him to complete CA. Succes makes you forget a million sorrows....its just a relationship.

God Bless!

1 Like

Vijay Tiwari (Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

Dear Balaji

This is very delicate part and really tough phase of life. In such scenario, no body can do anything unless he does something to transform him completely. He needs to feel that circumstances are part of life and life is above all circumstances, to feel that love is not loving one but loving all, to feel that life has got many more gifts & happiness, to feel himself blessed for what he has got, to feel  that problem which he used to take so seriously is actually no problem at all!, I would recommend you following:

a) Ask him immediately join any Good Yoga Centre and learn Yoga, Pranayam and Meditation. Yoga will make his body healty, pranayam will increase his "praan tatva" (this helps one's positivity to overcome negativity) and Meditation will help him to raise his level and be knowledgeable enough to understand life really beautiful.

b) To join motivational classes for raising his level and interest in doing good things.

one of such yoga classes which i have myself experienced is Art of living Classes. This has amazing results and can put life in worstest of the worst cases.  This course is of  very short duration (3-4 days -3 hours daily)

After doing this course and doing it regularly at home (even for 15 min daily), he will surely recover from bad phase and will be even more confident and powerful that what he was in past. Then he can do anything he wants. If need more clarity or want to know more about art of living classes, may call at  011-41759933 or visit website.

Best Regds

vijay

shailaja (article) (24 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

ofcourseeee he can please let him take 1 year coaching in vijayawadaaa.....it helps people aa lot because we will be in such an environment that definetlyy we will make ourself studyyy cause of competition

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

Dear Balaji,

This really is a great booster for ur brother. I have not been in this situation of LOVE and all in my life. But i had a situation in which i was criticised by a girl. It really was a great booster for me. Your brother can continue CA. CA is greatly linked wth emotions. A cluster of emotions and hard work must be there to complete CA. Ask ur brother to take up the challenge and complete CA. This will prove to that girl, that ur bro s a genius. But dont stop with inter. Pls ask ur bro not to think abt that girl. Gone is gone. Thats it. Ask him to fight and achieve the target. If that girl is gone, its not the end. Another girl is gonna come in his life as his wife. thats it. If ur bro finishes CA, that girl will feel sorry for missing a gud life partner. Ask him to concentrate on the studies. CA is only gonna come with ur bro throught his life, not that girl. If that girl goes, ask ur bro to search for another after completing CA. Eg. We go to a hotel, if Idly is not there, we got for Dosa. Thats it. Take it easy and u encourage ur bro to finish CA. These are just my views. Views differ from person to person. So ur family has to take the rite decision

komal makkar (CA) (40 Points)
Replied 04 October 2010

ofcourse ha can do ca undoubtedly,pls encourage him to do so.Always make him remember dat where dere is a will there is a way.

madhukar (CA FINAL NEW ) (21 Points)
Replied 05 October 2010

hai Balagi,

My Suggestion is Send Your brother for Longterm Coaching for Ca Final.Dont cosider age factor and if he attend inspiration classes he can change his mindset.CA is depend upon our mental ability.Age is nbot a factor because good settlement is there after Qualified.

Naresh chowdhary (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (29 Points)
Replied 05 October 2010

no he cant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: