Hi, can I claim GST refund in a situation where I buy .com domains (inclusive of 18% GST) and make websites to earn revenue? I am not re-selling these domains/websites to anyone but this is my mode of income from other sources.
Hi, can I claim GST refund in a situation where I buy .com domains (inclusive of 18% GST) and make websites to earn revenue? I am not re-selling these domains/websites to anyone but this is my mode of income from other sources.
So, what's the relation between intangible assets vs GST? And, true this is my inward supply but there is no direct as such outward supply. I pay income tax on the revenues generated from these websites for which domain purchase is like the raw material input for production.
Ok thanks for the info but I wanted to know like is it that "intangible assets" cannot be enabled for GST?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals