Easy Office

CA vs ICWA

Page no : 2

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

CA, ICWA, CS... All the three courses has its own merits. it depends on the individual. whatevcer course may be, every field has got good exposure. master in that which u like . Otherwise all are professional courses having its own values!!

PUJA (STUDENT) (141 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

i m not agree with your view about icwai,its not easy at all we have to study a lot for clearing the exam,

Simmi S. George (Cost Acountant) (35 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

It is so incorrect to think in terms of "CA is better than................". You must think in terms of the field of knowledge you want to study. Also, a student passing the final exam of ICWA is called a graduate CWA and can become AICWA only after 3 years of Industrial training.

Moreover, your view about passing ICWA being child's play could have found acceptance, Mr. Phanikumar, if you were in a position to add AICWAI to your name.

1 Like

Dilip Simha G V (Student CA CPT CWA Inter)   (123 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Hi Phani,

Every one has his/her own vision  on the thoughts according to my knowledge & point of view its not good to compare CA with CWA coz , one of our member said that CA can do the work of CWA but CWA can't , he may have knowledge but he don't have authorisation to do so . CWA has great exposures in Banking ,Finance,Stock market etc.. but not comparable to CA, if u start to practice after ur CA definitly u'll know the value of CA.....

All the best...

UDIT (CMA STUDENT) (293 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Ab mein kyaa bolu.... kyuun CWA course ko itna sasta samahjte ho.. baar baar kyon cwa course ko ca se nicha dikhate ho.......... are bhai dono ek jasie he bas fark opportunity ka hai.

agar ek baar ICWAs ko tax and A/c field sabhalne ko de di to, they can do every thing as CA do.

CA = CWA.

apni soch ko improve karo bhai.

Madhura (CS Trainee) (461 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Passing any exam is not child's play. I disagree with that point.

Dilip Simha G V (Student CA CPT CWA Inter)   (123 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

If they do so its good.....but a ICWA can take that much of risk olny after the complition of 3yrs articleship.(its mandatory in CA) thats the time where we can learn lot of thig.

For individul practice ,ellaborated syllabus should be adopt in CWA course..

Pothuganty sudheer (Consultant, C.A, C.S) (411 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

I agree with Ravi sir view, however CWAs are excelling in Practice also. It depends on Case to case basis.

Areas for practice are getting more day by day. There is bright  chance even in practice.

Best of luck for all the prospering CWAs and CAs ,

Best of luck for qualified CWAs and CAs in practice as well as in employment in all of their endeavours,

Best regards,

raghu (student) (547 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

CA and CWA both have good opportunities.

for the purpose of job both have good worth.

for the purpose of practice, CA is much batter then CWA.

VIVEK KEDIA (Salaried) (77 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

There are 5 lacs ca students  and 50 thousand cwa . It is obvious competition is more in CA.

The ICWAI institute is doing the Job of branding there students from last two years . So they are getting good jobs .  It all matters  "Time"  and nothing else.

(Guest)

Dear Phani...

CWA's might get a good pay .. but remember.. talent counts not the degree possessed...

i think u guys remember about an MBA student was selected for a job for 1 crore per annum in the recent past...

Here, u can know that not the degree but actual knowledge and talent that counts...

What is the use of becoming a CA or ICWA or CS without knowing what actually the subject is???

1 Like

(Guest)

And by the way.. Ms.madhura i agree with u... No exam is a childs play... 

(Guest)

I m agree wid Madhura. CA, CS. CWA inki apni-2 jagah value hai.Comperission to hamesha ki kharb hota hai aur jahan tak practice ki baat hai main to aise ca's ko bhi janta hu jo Rs.10000 bhi kama nhi paa rahe hai aur ek simple B.com Rs. 55000 earn kar rahe hai. Kuch Ca's to apni COP Rs 20000 me dusre ca ko de rahe hai aur khud bussiness kar rahe hai. Aur Mujhe nhi pata ki India me Kis CA ne aaj tak Cost Audit Ki hai ya anti-dumping valuation kiya hai Ya ICAS ka Exam de kar Cost Audit wings ke liye Select huye hai.   

(Guest)

By the Way I m Totaly agree wiith thought of Mr. subramanya bhagirath . Well said bro.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

Both ICAI and ICWAI set up by act of parliament.

Both have statutory recognition in india.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: