Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA vs ICWA

Page no : 8

SHUVRO ( (WANT TO LEARN) ) (175 Points)
Replied 16 November 2012

NEED A CLARIFICATION

IS THE TOPIC OF CA VS ICWAI COVERED IN THE SYLLABUS OF CA? TO MY GREAT ASTONISHMENT I FIND EVERY OTHER CAs DRAWS THE COMPARISON WITH CWA. DO U HAVE TO MASTER THIS TOPIC IN ORDER TO BECOME A CA.

U CANT CALL URSELF A PROFESSIONAL UNLESS U HAVE THE ETHICS TO RESPECT OTHER PROFESSION. HAVE U EVER HEARD IIMK AND IIMA GUYS FIGHT REGULARLY OVER THEIR SUPERIORITY?

CA/CWA/CS DOES NOT MATTER, BUT IN TODAYS WORLD THESE THREE INSTITUTES ARE A COMPLETE FALIURE TO CREATE CLASSY PROFESSIONALS.

ITS JUST LIKE THE SAME FEELING WITH THE PAKISTANIS "PAKISTAN ME KUCH BHI KHARAB HUA TO INDIA KI HI HATH HE"..COME ON GUYS WHO WILL GIVE U A DESERVING JOB IF U CARRY THIS SORT OF MENATLITY TO THE WORKPLACE WHERE A CA MAY HAVE TO REPORT A CWA OR VICE VERSA.

PLEASE GROW UP AND BECOME A GOOD PROFESSIONAL ,AUR KISI KE LIYE NAHI TO FOR THE SAKE OF ACCOUNTANCY PROFESSION ITSELF............

1 Like

ganilk (student) (31 Points)
Replied 25 November 2013

Originally posted by : SHUVRO

NEED A CLARIFICATION

IS THE TOPIC OF CA VS ICWAI COVERED IN THE SYLLABUS OF CA? TO MY GREAT ASTONISHMENT I FIND EVERY OTHER CAs DRAWS THE COMPARISON WITH CWA. DO U HAVE TO MASTER THIS TOPIC IN ORDER TO BECOME A CA.

U CANT CALL URSELF A PROFESSIONAL UNLESS U HAVE THE ETHICS TO RESPECT OTHER PROFESSION. HAVE U EVER HEARD IIMK AND IIMA GUYS FIGHT REGULARLY OVER THEIR SUPERIORITY?

CA/CWA/CS DOES NOT MATTER, BUT IN TODAYS WORLD THESE THREE INSTITUTES ARE A COMPLETE FALIURE TO CREATE CLASSY PROFESSIONALS.

ITS JUST LIKE THE SAME FEELING WITH THE PAKISTANIS "PAKISTAN ME KUCH BHI KHARAB HUA TO INDIA KI HI HATH HE"..COME ON GUYS WHO WILL GIVE U A DESERVING JOB IF U CARRY THIS SORT OF MENATLITY TO THE WORKPLACE WHERE A CA MAY HAVE TO REPORT A CWA OR VICE VERSA.

PLEASE GROW UP AND BECOME A GOOD PROFESSIONAL ,AUR KISI KE LIYE NAHI TO FOR THE SAKE OF ACCOUNTANCY PROFESSION ITSELF............

well said..

I agree to every word

Neeraj Tolani (37 Points)
Replied 13 May 2017

ICWA is much tougher than CA.Icwa is much better than ca from all prospects practise or employment.Passing ca is a childs play.Even a person who has cleared icwa foundation can clear ca final with left hand.That is a fact and people are well aware of this facT.nON COMMERCE people know icwa and not heard also ca or cs.so many ca are unemployed or working at 8-10 k per month.ca is worst than bcom from all angles  and  this is also a fact.

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 10 July 2017

Originally posted by : Neeraj Tolani
ICWA is much tougher than CA.Icwa is much better than ca from all prospects practise or employment.Passing ca is a childs play.Even a person who has cleared icwa foundation can clear ca final with left hand.That is a fact and people are well aware of this facT.nON COMMERCE people know icwa and not heard also ca or cs.so many ca are unemployed or working at 8-10 k per month.ca is worst than bcom from all angles  and  this is also a fact.

lol cheeky

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: