Ca vs b.com - what a competition.

CA IN PRACTICE... ( CA ) (490 Points)

23 December 2012  

Dear Friends the days are gone when if anybody passed out CA final exams he arrange party for friends & relatives, his parents didn't feel proud of being guardian of CA rather today they get worry for his future. After so long study hours during exam days will their son get good job or not. Me before being CA was only worried about getting CA degree but now more worried about getting set for future. Now i will explain one practical example of CA Vs B.Com student. 

I cleared CA final in January 2012 and joined CA firm (after trying all jobs in industry ) at Jalandhar.That time i think that as i am fresher so cant get good job in industry so decided to gain experiance with any CA firm . I joined it on 1st April 2012 .I was offered salary of 15000 per month which was below my acceptation but i  accepted thinking that i have to think long run. I found one Part time Accountant there who had done B.Com with me and thereafter he gained experiance for account work whereas i go for CA. I surprised to hear that he is earning 45000 per month by just doing part time accounts. I again accept it thinking that he has good experiance . His schedule was so busy and he manage to do 15 companies part time account work. ( so hard working) . Now i again found that he used to provide services like apply on PAN No, Vat Registrations,VAT returns ,TDS returns, Service tax returns which gives him other income of 12000-15000 per quarter. Now i decided to compete with B.Com .

Now i also starts writing books of 4 units which provide me 3000 per month (after my job time) . When i go for book writing other B.Com who does part time accounts work told me that it will degrade ur profession. 

I want the suggesstion that if a B.Com can do all works that a CA will do then why a CA can't do a job of accountant.

please provide ur suggesstions.