CA May'11 Suggested Answers and Results

CA CS Anshul A. Agrawal (Faculty & Branch In-Charge at Zaware's | Ex-Vice Chairman Pune WICASA of ICAI)   (191 Points)

04 July 2011  

Dear Friends,

November 2010 examinations were over on 24th November 2010 and The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Board of Studies have hosted the suggested answers of the same on 7th January 2011, i.e. immediately after 44 days from the date of last paper. But this time, May 2011 examination concluded on 16th May 2011, but even after 49 days therefrom suggested answers of the same has not been hosted on ICAI site.

Further about Examination Dates. As per statement made by Hon'ble ICAI President CA. G. Rammaswamy on 28th June 2011 on the occassion of Golden Jubilee Celebrtaion of Pune Branch of WIRC of ICAI, Chartered Accountancy Final results are likely to be announced on 18th July 2011, but as of today, when just 15 days are remaining, no such public announcement has been made on ICAI website.

In this regard, I have sent mail to Hon'ble ICAI President and Vice President and also marked a copy to Board of Studies.

I expect the things to accelerate hereinafter.

Regards,

ANSHUL A. AGRAWAL,

|Immediate Past Vice Chairman|

|Pune Branch of WICASA of ICAI|