Ca intermediate auditing material

Hi I'm old student of masterminds from Hyderabad, I'm planning to write November23 ca inter group2 exam if anyone have auditing latest material please share with me pls thanks in advance.
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A former Masterminds Hyderabad student is looking for the latest CA Inter Auditing study materials for the November 2023 exams. While official ICAI materials are suggested, the user specifically requests notes from their former institute, Masterminds.

Get the latest study materials from icai bos portal
Tq brother but sorry I want masterminds material for preparing because I'm old student of that institute
That I don't know

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details