CA Industrial Training

How can I know about the vacancies for CA industrial training in a company???
Replies (4)
1. @ Nilesh rathore visit,
" https://www.icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=823 "
to see companies specified by ICAI providing for induatrial training region wise....
2. Choose the company & Contact them for any vacancy
Gud luck:)
you can join finapp too
where you can easily select your place and find vacancies

Hi all, are there any students here who have an easy time writing a thesis paper? If you are one of these lucky ones I congratulate you you are really good. Unfortunately, I always had problems with it. That's why not to waste time and not to get depressed I buy thesis paper https://essayservice.com/buy-thesis. Thanks to this resource I save a lot of time, and most importantly I get a valuable experience!  Thanks to my experience with this resource, I can safely recommend it to every student! I'm sure that this site will help everyone to solve any problem related to writing quickly and without any problems.

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://www.caclubindia.com/
">https://www.caclubindia.com/</a>

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details