Easy Office

CA-Forms

Page no : 2

prof shyamal tanna (sr lecturer) (21 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Hello Everyone,

If you have not cleared your MIS (IPCC) or ISCA (Final). We are going to start the crash batch with the strenth of 10 students in each batch from the next week. for more details call: 079 - 40053600

Let me share something about my self:

I am Prof Shyamal Mansukhlal Tanna did his MCA from Saurashtra University in 2003, PG diploma in IT Project Management, IIT – Bombay in 2006, PhD in the area of Computer Science & Management under the guidance of Dr S M Shah at HNGU. I am currently associated with Globsyn Business School as a senior lecturer in IT for PGPM & visiting faculty in MPhil - Computer Science at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya - University, Gandhinagar. I was a faculty of Information Systems at IBS A as well.

I am an expert speaker of Computer Society of India & I have delivered my key note speech at various seminar, workshops, FDPs & MDPs including  (1) Certification program “Resource Mobilization and Communication” organized by Resource Alliance, UK at IBS Ahmedabad (2) Research Initiatives & Methodologies in Computer Science / IT Discipline organized by Computer society of India – Gandhinagar Chapter at S K Patel Institutes of Computer studies, Gandhinagar (3) Expectations of IT Industries from Computer science & IT Engineers to Engineering students & faculties of Merchant college, Visnagar (4)  Initiative on Dissertation at Chaudhri technical institutes, Gandhinagar to their MCA final year students and faculties.

I have submitted & his seven research papers were published in reputed journals including Indira Management Review (IMR Indore) – Journal, The IUP Journal of Systems Management (IJSY – Hyderabad), National Journal of Computer Science & Technology( NJCST – Kadi), International journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications, Engineering technology and science (IJETAETS – Sangli), etc and six books are published on various subjects of computer science by Bharat Publications. I was chaired and coordinated various conferences including MSP 2008 organized by IIM-A, IBSAICON by IBS-A, ETA by Saurashtra University. I have presented research papers in six National conferences and six in International conferences & awarded 1st rank in the ETA-2005 for research presentations on Business Intelligence.

I was into the implementation team & installed computer based – Student Feedback System at ten departments of Saurashtra University. I have participated on seventeen National , state level seminars and workshops organized by corporate & academia into various topics including GIS-GPS, Advanced Communication Technology, Digital Signal Processing Technologies, Open Source Development tools, Exploring & Using MATLAB, SPSS, Data Warehousing & Data Mining, MEMS, Business Object’s BI products, CASE METHODS, Research Methodology. I am a member of different online knowledge sharing forums including Higher education teaching, International SAP projects, Microsoft BI, TDWI.                         

You can reach to me on –

E-mail: shyamal.tanna @ globsyn.com & tannashyamal @ gmail.com

Mobile: 9913714884

RENUKA MURALI (Chartered Accountant) (129 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

sir, where to check the rank list for pcc nov 2010

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Thanks sir....

CA Neha Maheshwari (Accounts Direct and Indirect Taxation)   (53 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

wow...nice sir...

thnx...:D

Pooj@ *$#& (CA Final Student) (108 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Thanks sir,,,, I wanted to fill form for excess leave taken... 107 is for dat?

it means i hav 2 fill 107 and 108 now n again 108 after completion of articleship... m i correct... plz suggest

(Guest)

thank you sir.......

(Guest)

Good Work

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

Originally posted by : D~nAme~s`Kash

thanks sir.......!!!

(Guest)
Thank u very much sir..seriously ur all posts are very helpful..

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

great work done sir

cheers

CA. Shwetank Vats (Chartered Accountant) (653 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

Can u plz also tell from where i could get form for obtaining membership number of icai?

CA.Niranjan Basarkar (--) (85 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

https://220.227.161.86/8595form2_final.pdf

application for membership

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: