Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final which group is easier g1 / g2

Page no : 2

hiten (a) (108 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

Group 2 easy as dt idt scoring as many ammendments n cases comes in may attempt. ISCA is also scoring, OR is also scoring. Manange costing only.

Go for kill in 2nd grp...

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

IT depends upon the student that how he takes the subject. everything is as u take it. some will say gp 1 is easier nd some will say gp 2. its just bout personal experience. u just have to think the matter you are gud at. if u are gud at theory, go for second nd if u are gud at numericals , go fr 1st ...

1 Like

N GANESHAN (Accounting & Tax Laws Practice - [Again Student after a gap of 3 Yrs])   (83 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

I had the same doubt 3 yrs back and i opt of group 2 and still i am in that group only

Now after this jan 13 results i started preparing gr 1 by joining some online classes and i find gr 1 is good and easy to crack than gr 2

hence my choice is gr 1 and once you crack the gr 1 your motivation shall raise.  Hence dont do any foolish decision by opting for gr 2 first...pl stay with gr 1.... this is my exprience and advice...rest you decise

good luck

chandni garg (student ca final) (82 Points)
Replied 28 January 2013

In my opinion grup 1 is more easy in compare 2...bcoz before some ago i also had same confusion and i had choosed grup 1 and my decision is ri8 & i had cleared it in 1attempt easily but its also depends on ur hard work so take ur decision own in which subjects u r strong and in which easily u do ur best...gud luck..............

Synthia Davis (chartered accountant) (140 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

as per the recent trend group 2 exams are easier nd the passing rates have also shown an improvement over the group 1 results.i gave group 2 first n cleared in first attempt but still stuck up because of group 1.so go for group 2 according to me.ultimately its your decision:)

Geetika (Assistant) (161 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Sindhu Thanks for your Opinion, But looking at the Results for Last 10 Attmepts, I have Noticed that G2 Results are lesser than G1, Then where did your Observe the trend that G2 results are Higher then G1? Even this time Results are showing G1 @ 27.5 % & G2 @ 21.8%, Anyway Congratulations to you for Clearing G2 Exams & all the Best for your G1 Exams

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Dear Darshi,

This question, rather the answers to the question you have posted will confuse you more and more. Each human being is different and unique with unique capabilities. 

What is easier for one might be difficult for others. What is true for others might not be true for you. I used to find Costing easy whereas my friends used to find ICSA (an eg. how different people perceive different things).

If you have an eyesight, you should use your spectacles and not somebody's else. For Sachin, Cricket might be easy but for Amitabh Bachan, acting would be and so on and so forth. 

Even in the same profession, some are experts in law, some in audit, some in taxation, some in Financial reporting etc. So there is no point in using others spectacles which might not even suit your eyes.

You have the syllabus with you. You have cleared PE2/PCC/IPCC. By and large you would be aware of the subject. You know your strengths and your weakness (which no body else in this forum knows).

The best judge is none but you. Dont go by pass percentages. Those are just statistics. Each attempt has a different mix of candidated, examiners and paper setters. 

Sit down with the books for a couple of weeks and you would get your answer. 

P.S - Instead of choosing one, you can go with both as well (subject to availability of preparation time).

Good Luck 

Replied 01 February 2013

You Are Special...

In all the world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile, your eyes, your hands, your hair. Nobody owns your handwriting, your voice.

You're Special.

Nobody can paint your brush strokes. Nobody has your taste for food or music or dance or art. Nobody in the universe sees things as you do.

You're special.

In all time there has never been anyone who laughs in exactly your way. You're different from any other person who has ever lived in the history of the universe. You are the only one in the whole of creation who has your particular set of abilities. Nobody in the universe can reach the quality of the combination of your talents, your feelings. Through all eternity no one will ever walk, talk, think or do exactly like you.

You're special.

You're rare and in all rarity there is enormous value and because of your great value the need for you to imitate anyone else is absolutely wrong. You're special, and it is no accident you are.

Please realise that you were made for a special purpose. You have a job to do that nobody else can do as well as you can. Out of the billions of applicants, only one qualified. Only one has the unique and right combination of what it takes and that one is You. 

Author - Unknown

Replied 01 February 2013

CA Sureshji Very Nicely Replied to my query & My mindset is become clear. Sir It would be Nice of you if You can also give me some Preperation strategy for G1 as I have not taken any Coaching & Honestly telling that I am a Bit afraid  rather started developing a Phobia for FR & SFM, Sir Audit & Law I Feel I will be able to Manage comfortably by reading Practice Manuals & RTPs & Previous years ( 5 - 6 Yrs i.e 10 - 12 attempts ) Papers but for FR & SFM I am really started getting worried. If Somebody can help me with the Proper self study & Understanding Books & way to start, Topics which I should begin with( Smaller & simpler ) to understand & so On If somebody can give me TIPs & advice on this I would be really really Thankful to all of you

Replied 01 February 2013

You can browse through the forums and articles section where many writeups are available on tips for preparation. 

Word of caution - Do not change your style of preparation based on somebody elses recommendation. Do what suits you. You cant ask Rahul Dravid to bat like Sehwag. Browse through the discussions and pick what suits you. 

Be Positive in your approach.

Replied 01 February 2013

Thanks I will browse & look into the ideal ones suiatble to my frame of Mind & Understanding my level of Studies & study pattern

CA. Mahendra Heeralal Purohit (Chartered Accountant) (76 Points)
Replied 05 June 2019

Group 2 is easy then group 1 because group 2 required only practical or general knowledge which a normal CA final student possess. Also in terms of volume group 2 is shorter than group 1. In addition group 2 is more interesting than group 1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: