Ca final urgent

Dinesh CA CMA (CA CMA ) (130 Points)

20 August 2014  

IS 3 months sufficient for preparing both groups at CA Final? I have already given 2 attempts. I have started my preparation and finished 1 subject. I finished articleship also now. Since my childhood I have been very good at my presentation skills. But still I wasn't scoring high in theory subjects. I don't know understand why I am just getting average marks every time. I have been using good reference books for theory subjects. Due to articles I wasn't in a position to refer institute's study material all these days for theory subjects. Though I wanted to study institute's material, I am left with only less than 3 months to prepare both groups. So its not possible to study institute's material. Some people say u have to study only icai's material to clear the papers. But for IPCC I only used good reference books available in the market and got very good score in theory subjects...got 69 marks in audit, 59 in law. My question whether it is really possible to study icai's materials given the fact that final students always have time constraints and unbounded syllabus? For example if u see icai's final Audit material there are 2 heavy volumes. And more over it is very difficult to revise icai material day before exam. After all any standard reference book in the market is prepared only using icai material since authors don't write on their own. So even if we prepare our notes we may still find other standard books better in condensing and presenting the subject as the authors are experts in their respective subjects and they might studied the icai material many times. So please provide me some guidance regarding my questions. 

Read more at: /experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=875266