Ca final old course by Sanjay agrawal on discounted price

Salina Subedi (16 Points)

24 January 2020  
Hi, I am a Ca final old course student. I had cleared my group 1 on November 18 but couldn't clear group 2 due to aggregate issue. I had written group 2 in November 19 but my costing paper didn't go well. so I started preparing for upcoming may 20 exam immediately after exam. I always felt I am loosing exam due to costing paper so I wanted to take a pendrive class of Ca Sanjay sir as heard a lot about him and ordered the same before Nov 19 result. I started with indirect tax by the time I receive pendrive so thought to complete GST material first then start with costing.
Mean while result was out and I cleared the Nov 19 exam. I had not even registered the pendrive in my system and books are still inside the package. I had paid Rs. 15000 for the video and had received the pendrive by 2nd Jan 20.

since its not registered yet in any system it has 6 month validity with 1.5 view. it can also be renewed with some minimal payment for future if required. also for those student who will have to converted to new course compulsorily they provide the changes classes.

if any one is interested please let me know I shall provide the same in discounted price.