ICICI

Ca final november 2013 result challenged in madras highcourt

k siva (a)     29 March 2014

k siva
a 
 8 likes  102 points

| My Other Post

Please Inform all the CA Students who are being failed arbitrarily - what should be the remedy!!!

Attached File : 1250221 1302440 writ petition 9170.doc downloaded: 805 times
2 Like
avater

Sourav (Achieving d UnAchieved)     29 March 2014

Sourav
Achieving d UnAchieved 
 94 likes  991 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Its a good step.... Atleast it will ensure the results in upcoming exams to be better.

avater

Vikas (Business)     30 March 2014

Vikas
Business 
 19 likes  341 points

My Friends. Answers given in Suggested are so much lengthy, and examiners are instructed to match the same with answer sheets. You can see May, 2013 Audit question 1st, for 5 marks of each,r so much material has been explained. And examiners are making CAs who are adopting copy or ditto answers approach. In professional exams students' knowledge should be tested instead of standing wrong because the answer is not as per format in study material and suggested answers. This is the approrach why the students are fail on the fit of suggested answers.

1 Like
avater

Divya Kanwar (Article Trainee)     16 April 2014

Divya Kanwar
Article Trainee 
 2 likes  34 points

The answers given in suggested answers especially SFM suggested answers are incorrect. And we have been marked on the basis of it. Some discrepencies noticed are: 1.Gordon model formula is wrongly written.It takes D=current year dividend WHEREAS D=expected dividend as per formula devised by gordon. 2.The institute takes cost of capital as discounting factor for leasing decision WHEREAS our sir Rajiv singh sir clearly told us that cost of capital can never be DF for a leasing/borrowing decision as it is a financing decision and not investment decision. 3.In forex questions,the institute goes against ACI convention repeatedly. 4.The way we have been marked in audit and law paper is a question mark in itself.4 out of 8 and 1 out of 4. WHAT STANDARDS IS THE INSTITUTE TALKING ABOUT WHEN ITS OWN CONCEPTS ARE NOT CLEAR??

2 Like
avater

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA)     15 May 2014

JAINENDRA JAIN
ACS/CA 
 84 likes  1668 points

FINALLY WHAT HAPPANED IN THIS CASE?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion