Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2016

Page no : 2

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)   (772 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

Hi nivedita. As u have clearly stated your aim is self study and u have upward of 5 months left. i would suggest u study the entire module of accounts and fm and practice questions from the manual. For law and audit depending on your pattern of studies and understanding level you must decide between handbook or complete module study keeping in mind time constraints. As stated above the 2 guide books which i used and i would suggest are surbhi bansal and munish bhandari. There are few others like kamal garg etc. Depends on personal views.
1 Like

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)   (772 Points)
Replied 13 November 2015

Thanks anjana. Everyone feel free to contribute knowledge exchange is the best way forward.

shinu varghese (student) (58 Points)
Replied 20 November 2015

all the best vivek for commencing this grouo

shinu varghese (student) (58 Points)
Replied 20 November 2015

Can anyone give a brief concept about leasing decision problems in sfm? I have paduka's book as reference.Is it enough for sfm self study?

Rahul Agrawal (1 Points)
Replied 24 November 2015

Hi, can u please suggest best classes notes for SFM, earlier i have listen abt Rajesh Makkar notes. Is there any other notes, please suggest.

N also let me know ant audit??

Uday S (May 2016) (34 Points)
Replied 25 November 2015

Guys, can somebody provide me with all the theory notes for SFM? Also wanted to know the weightage of IFRS in FR. Please let me know. My attempt if for may2016.

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)   (1624 Points)
Replied 27 November 2015

Hey Uday

Just serach for SFM theory notes on CAclubindia file section itself. u will find alot of notes over there and for IFRS weightage we should wait for official notification.

Cheers

1 Like

Replied 27 November 2015

Totally agree with @ kumar gaurav regarding waiting for official announcement foe IFRS. Will post it here once it is released.
1 Like

Replied 27 November 2015

Also i would request another senior experts also to contribute in this page with their valuable thoughts. Knowledge shared is knowledge gained. ;)

Viral Patel (9 Points)
Replied 27 November 2015

Hi gopika. I don't know about any coaching classes in Dubai. However I will suggest you to go for self study. You should be punctual for your study. You can share your problems with your classmates / circle. I will ask you to do all sum by your own way. You can initially understand the entire solution. Next day you should do all working on your own without seeing to solution. This will guide you at the time of exam for presenting your solution in exam . second most important thing is to refer past years papers after completing 2-3 times revision. This will generate your self confidence that you can solve problems asked in ca exams. At least go for 5-6 attempts papers. Hope you will got my points. I will appreciate any other doubts from your side. Rgds, Viral Patel 9033485216

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 01 December 2015

Hai i want to know what is the syllabus for both groups of CA final for MAY 2016. So that i can make a prior plan.

Replied 01 December 2015

If you are a already pre registered student syllabus for CA final is the same as it has been. No circular on any amendments is out yet. The new syllabus from 2016 will only be applicable for fresh students immediately and to pre existing students after a stipulated number of attempts. ;)

Routhu raju (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 01 December 2015

hai friends..I want to write both groups in near attempt is it possible to clear at a time and is it sufficient time for preparation can anyone help me please

Replied 01 December 2015

Absolutely enough time for preparation. You have close to 5 months. Dedicated study from today and u should clear both groups. Scheduling is upto you. ;)

Routhu raju (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 01 December 2015

Which materials are preferred.. Icai or coaching institute

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: