Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2016

Page no : 4

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)   (772 Points)
Replied 05 December 2015

International taxation is a part of DT. no financial market for old students. Syllabus same as before except amendments. Cheers
1 Like

Pooja (Student) (170 Points)
Replied 05 December 2015

Ops YA..Thanks!!

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)   (772 Points)
Replied 09 December 2015

Hey everyone. Have a listen or a read through the new chairmans speech regarding to ca syllabus. This will clear all doubts pertaining to the fact that the old syllabus for old student will continue for a fixed time span.

vibha bhardwaj (pcc student) (69 Points)
Replied 12 December 2015

Consolidation of financial statement of Pvt. Ltd co. Due to Q1)In case a company is having subsidiary for past many years and due to change in law holding company has to prepare consolidated financial statement. In that case we have to calculate goodwill/ capital reserve do we have to take balances as on date of Acquisition or balances as at the end of financial year can be taken? In case we have to take balances as on date of Acquisition and balances not available then what will be the solution? Q2) Further in same case calculation of minority interest should also be done by taking proportionate profit as on date of Acquisition or proportion from balance at the end of financial year of reserve and surplus and profit during the year can be taken? Please reply as early as possible.

Prof. Om Trivedi (EIS-SM Faculty) (394 Points)
Replied 13 December 2015

Books in my opinion: 

IDT by Uttam P Agarwal and Gour

AMA - 3 volume book by Makkar

SFM - Again by Makkar

AS - Israr sir 

Corporate and Allied Laws- New edition of CA Ankit Oberoi

They have good reviews from across the country

Prof. Om Trivedi (EIS-SM Faculty) (394 Points)
Replied 13 December 2015

Books in my opinion: 

SFM - by Makkar

Corporate and Allied Laws- New edition of CA Ankit Oberoi

They have good reviews from across the country

Replied 13 December 2015

Good list from Om trivedi. makkar for FM i personally dint like his book much at all when i studied from it last year. If he has made improvements then well and good. Guide books are always about comfort factor.

Replied 13 December 2015

@ vibha Ill get to your query in a couple of days. Giving cma final at the moment. :p

Manish Patel (Student CA Final ) (162 Points)
Replied 13 December 2015

Bro. plz update the first post with details regarding amendments which all needs.. whenever it comes do that first..

Replied 21 December 2015

Updated CA final books are now available on makemydelivery.com I am in no way related to advertising the website. This is just for student of May16 ipcc and ca final that the books are now available.

Uday S (May 2016) (34 Points)
Replied 22 December 2015

Guys, go through this for the ammendments for may 2016 in Law.

https://caknowledge.in/ca-final-law-latest-notes-amendments/

1 Like

Rohit k Somani (no) (51 Points)
Replied 29 December 2015

Dear Gopika.G.Kurup

Vinot Gupta Classes is now in Dubai, which provides very coplete CA final classes for each subject.

Class Name: VG Learning Destination.

Address: 324 & 103 Sultan business Centre, Oud Metha Road Burdubai adjacent to Lamcy Plaza Burdubai, UAE.

VG Classes is owned by Vinod gupta sir (DT Best faculty of india). Mentors are Parag gupta(AMA i.e.costing's Best faculty), Sanjay Sarrf sir (Best of SFM, ISCA By Swapnil patni & others...

Thnaks.. 

aswanirao (article assistant) (232 Points)
Replied 30 December 2015

Bharath as for information available from icai and mca that existing AS still continuing for the entities other wise specified to follow IND As.You refer the supplementary material to FR issued by ICAI you get clarity.

1 Like

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 18 January 2016

hai vivek,

I got exemption in nov 2015 in ISCA with 72 marks.

though I applied for group 2 in May 2016, i hope there is no need to write ISCA.

Please let me know how much marks I should score in rest of the 3 subjects and other details once again though I studied previously in ICAI website. For once again conformation of my understanding I am aksing you.

Thanking you

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 18 January 2016

200 (-) 72 = 128 with minimum 40 in each of the 3 subjects

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: