Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2016

Page no : 6

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 16 February 2016

I got exemption in Nov 15 ca final . I applied the same in online form, but those details are not displaying in ICAI portal.pl suggest me

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)   (772 Points)
Replied 17 February 2016

I hope you get the required help. I am sorry i am not aware of this . 

Please do call ICAI helpline or visit the regional office if no1 picking phone as it is very important

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)   (772 Points)
Replied 20 February 2016

I'm sorry madhavi not aware about how this works. Would love to help you though.

Hope some other experts can contribute to your question. I would say best visit regional office personally and explain your problem to them. Maybe they can solve it.

Hope it gets OK. Cheers. Best of luck

Replied 01 March 2016

Hi Madhavi 

Sorry for posting a late reply . i Dont know tried 2 or 3 times before reply failed to post.

Hope your problem is solved ?

Keep the questions flowing. 

2 months left hows the prep everyone ?

Aparna (Article) (104 Points)
Replied 02 March 2016

Friends. as per announcemnt we need to do IDT n DT amendments ,circulars and notifications upto 30 oct 2015 but the supplementary study material of ICAI which is applicable for May 2016 exam consists of amendment upto 30 april 2015. Please tell me which amendments are applicable.??

Aparna (Article) (104 Points)
Replied 02 March 2016

Friends. as per announcemnt we need to do IDT n DT amendments ,circulars and notifications upto 30 oct 2015 but the supplementary study material of ICAI which is applicable for May 2016 exam consists of amendment upto 30 april 2015. Please tell me which amendments are applicable.??

visit icai bos IDT supplementary study material relevent for may 2016.  

Replied 07 March 2016

I am not trying to advertise any particular person.

But there is a MR Farooq haque who does free youtube amendment lectures so u can check them out. they are good enough for amendments for both DT and IDT.

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 26 March 2016

vivek,

I am having DT module (edition of August 15) and IDT of (april 30th updated). do these work out for the exams at present may 2016 . if not kindly suggest me which editions to be followed. every time i am purchasing and keeping aside.

THough softcopis of PMs are available , i am not able to study page by page online.  I want to take PM for AMA, DT, IDT - is this suggestable or any other idea.

pl give me suggestion on this immediately as exams are nearing

Replied 28 March 2016

You can update yourself with the latest amendments and supplementary study material plus latest case laws for both IDT and DT. but otherwise august 15 practice manual is more than enough.

best of luck

Samiksha Jain (122 Points)
Replied 29 March 2016

MASTER 50 MARKS OF INDIRECT TAX – IN JUST 2.5 HOURS!

Remember The Negative List in 9 Minutes & Lot’s More!

SERVICE TAX NOTES that you just can’t forget! Even if you try to!

SERVICE TAX DECODED – a colorful compilation of memory tricks with funny pictures & stories! Grab your free copy on www.servicetaxdecoded.com

What’s more – Remember provisions like a PRO!

Impress the examiner with sections numbers and rule numbers & make your paper STAND OUT!

And All this for FREE! Log on to www.servicetaxdecoded.com. Help your friends by sharing the link too!

Service Tax Decoded to get inaugurated in the Webinar on IND AS & IFRS aiming for the Guinness Record for highest Participants in a Webinar, youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLmFzIVngBc

Like  us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Servicetaxdecoded/

#Service #Tax #Decoded

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)
Replied 03 April 2016

Hello friends,

Can anyone plz tell me what are the new changes/amendments in

Paper 3 - Audit & Professional Ethics 

as compared to the Nov 15 attempt

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)
Replied 03 April 2016

Hello friends,

Can anyone plz tell me what are the new changes/amendments in

Paper 3 - Audit & Professional Ethics 

as compared to the Nov 15 attempt

Shivangi Agrawal (Student) (46 Points)
Replied 03 April 2016

Hi vivek, 

Do u have any idea by what date the mock test paper for may 2016 will be uploaded by icai???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: