CA FINAL F.R. VALUATION OF GOODWIL & SHARES Total Replies : 3

(Guest)

Sorry, I have 4 long queries in this chapter and found after solving all the materials of ICAI.(SM PM & COMPILATION).
1)When we have to take cl.capital employed or avg.capital employed in super profit method.In some sums ICAI provides note that any alternative you can take.But in majority sums there is no note.

2)If current assets are revalued,then whether it's impact not goes to FMP calculation.In June 2009 sum Rampal Ltd.effect is not given.

3)In the same afore said sum ,why income from non trade investment is reduced from PBT for calculation of valuation of shares.It is reduced only for valuation of goodwill & not for share valuation.MP Vijay Kumar sir had also done same method.why????

4)In the same sum for calculation of Net assets available for eq.shareholders investment is taken at cost ???.It should be at market value as we are taking all the assets at market value then why not investment.MV is given in question.

RITU SINGH     05 January
Hello Girish..it seems u have not taken any class..in Files section of CA student app there is notes of financial reporting by Me Imran dated 12th October 2017.kindly downloaded..may b it helps. 

RITU SINGH     05 January 2018it's Md Imran

girishramjimange     07 January 2018
Ritu-Ji I have notes with me of JK Shah.They stick to their methods.My actual query I think you had not got ,that ICAI 's solutions are not stick to it's methods.They had done above said errors and not followed the method in some solution,which in fact they had given to us via Module.
I want to know that in above said type of sums we have to do as per solutions of ICAI or stick to correct solutions with assumption. 
Whether ICAI will give marks to our answers with our assumptions???? 
Sorry I had paste all the convesation here,as wrongly I press like ..