Cover PGBP, Cap gains,Trusts, DTAA, REIT's !
and Procedures like assessment , appeals & revision, penalties and TDS !
This portion will cover major part of amendments too!
As regards case laws,there are few imp cases in PGBP+ Procedures part !
and don't forget to read the Addendum to RTP wherein the two judgements have been reversed and are very relevant for tomorrow's paper
Case laws can fetch upto 20-25 marks in the whole paper so yeah they are important !
Thank you sir...sir should we remember case names too?
Pls give some tips.. I'm super scared !! Is charitable trust impt? I've read case laws but I can't remember the names..hope they give at least 2-3 marks for the correct answer without names.
I've been through the same stage so I understand how it feels when DT is so much vast a subject .
But you always have to smart study in taxation subjects!
Charitable trusts are very important for academic exams as if you see past few papers, it carries weightage around 10 marks approx!
As I said Just go through amendments in trust and past exams practical problems, especially ques asked in MAY'2015 exam. It's a quality question on trusts !
and if you can remember names of the cases, it's good but it is not mandatory to do so.
Marks depend upon the judgement you quote,how precise you cite the judgement and not the name of the assessee!
Anytime :-)
yes they didn't ask much in last exam, But you got to believe that ICAI's best and the most quality paper is always DT wherein the actual current affairs are reflected !
And trust , AMT and DTAA are the new favourite of ICAI.
Guys do focus on Sec. 32AD along with other relevant amendments!
Not many came from latest amendments!! I feel so bugged up cos I wasted much time reading all the latest stuff and not much came. Really disappointed: (
But straight forward and easy ques were askd... I guess...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals