Ca-final

i will clear my ipcc  both group exam in this nov attempt 

(1) i want to know when my final attempt is due

(2)what is final registration procedure.

 

Replies (4)

I cleared my PCC exam in Nov 2011 , am I eligible to appear in may 2012 exam of final

how can I registered in final new course

 

Pls its urgent

Thanks ...

Raj

Hi Raj Kumar...

 To the best of my knowledge you can appear for the May 2012 attempt provided you are in the last six months of your articleship completion...

i.e if your articleship is completing on or before October 2012 you can appear in  May 2012 attempt...

Thanks... Himanshu

I cleared my PCC exam in Nov 2011 and also I have complete my Articleship. Am I eligible to appear in may 2012 exam of final

 

Pls its urgent

Deepak

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details