CA course while working

Hi,

I am currently working as an accountant(3 yrs)and done B.com , my question is that i want to do CA is it possible for me while working?. If yes what is the process if not what are other options available, as CA's having edge in market (money and position).:)

Thanks.

Hi Hitender,

As per the new schemes you have two ways to get into CA stream

1. Through clearing CPT exam

2. Directly register for IPCC if you completed your UG degreee with above 50%. (Final notification yet come to give effect)

In the first case you have to clear 1st gp of the IPCC to register for articleship. 

In the second you can able to register immediately.

However, in both the cases you have to do articleship for 3.5 yrs. In such cases its not at all possible to do work and do CA course same time. Need to sacrifice one of the thing.

Think and do best

all the bestDownload: eType1.com/f.php

Manager Accounts (CA. Final)

Originally posted by : Prakasam Palanisamy

Hi Hitender,

As per the new schemes you have two ways to get into CA stream

1. Through clearing CPT exam

2. Directly register for IPCC if you completed your UG degreee with above 50%. (Final notification yet come to give effect)

In the first case you have to clear 1st gp of the IPCC to register for articleship. 

In the second you can able to register immediately.

However, in both the cases you have to do articleship for 3.5 yrs. In such cases its not at all possible to do work and do CA course same time. Need to sacrifice one of the thing.

Think and do best

all the bestDownload: eType1.com/f.php

Director

Hitender, I have just posted my reply to your query at my blogging site empowertheloser.com in the page 'the consultants' blog. Some aspects of this reply cannot be posted to a public blogging site therefore I have used my own site to reply to you.

Total likes : 1 times

Hi Hitender,

If you really think you want to get to the next stage of career in life forget about money and time, dedicate next 3 1/2 years doing CA, time runs. Its upto you to believe and see yourself as CA or accountant in 2014. Do part time consulting, book keeping and join articles in a firm which pays you good. Since you have experience certaily any CA firm will pay you good salary. Now dont take your step back, move forward go register close your eyes and see the world as a CA.

Nothing is Impossible, just that bit luck and confidence is required.

All the best

Karthikeyan

Inter C.A.

Dear Friends,

I am a working professional and have cleared my Inter C.A. (Old Syllabus). However, I have not given my Final C.A. exams since the last 6 years. Now I intend to give my exams in May 2012, in respect of which I would request your kind advise on the books and the important topics for both the groups to prepare myself for the exams.

Thanks in advance.

Deputy Manager (Finance)

Dear Hitender

I also also working as an accountant from last 3.5 years and doing CA as well... I am happy to inform you that I was an average student and done my schooling education from UP Board but I cleared my CA CPT June-2010 exam and IPCC Grp 1st Exam May-2011 in the 1st attempt only with gud marks CONTINUING MY JOB AS WELL.....

I dont believe in 8-10 hrs study , I believe in qualitive study of 3-4 hrs

Now I will join my articleship after appearing in Nov-2011 attemp

You can do it.. directly registration in IPCC for Commerce Graduate is possible only after getting 55% marks in graduation and not 50% as said by Mr. Prakasam.. and articleship Training is for only 3 years not 3.5 years

All D Best

Total likes : 1 times

SENIOR MANAGER

Dear Surendra, can i complete my articleship while working in a private bank in a full time job?

Deputy Manager (Finance)

Dear Mukesh

to complete your articleship while working with a private bank you have to go for dummy articleship training. But i would not suggest to undergo dummy articleship training. The option of industrial training is available only after completing at least 2 years of articleship with a practicing CA only.

Deputy Manager (Finance)

Dear Mukesh

to complete your articleship while working with a private bank you have to go for dummy articleship training. But i would not suggest to undergo dummy articleship training. The option of industrial training is available only after completing at least 2 years of articleship with a practicing CA only.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU