Ca/auditor references in hyderabad

Hi, 

  I am  looking for experienced Auditor/Chartered Account(in hyderabad) to take care of the following

1. Filing yearly income taxes (Salaries, Rental Income and Income from other sources)
2. Filing Service Tax
 
I am not looking for someone who files taxes on behalf of me online but someone who takes responsibility of entire tax computations and accountability for the same.
Regards,
Murali

 

Replies (2)

I can file your returns.

contact me on my mail - rahul368ca @ gmail.com

Originally posted by : Murali
Hi, 

  I am  looking for experienced Auditor/Chartered Account(in hyderabad) to take care of the following

1. Filing yearly income taxes (Salaries, Rental Income and Income from other sources)

2. Filing Service Tax

 

I am not looking for someone who files taxes on behalf of me online but someone who takes responsibility of entire tax computations and accountability for the same.

Regards,

Murali

 

I can give you the expected service which you are expecting.

 

Contact me at srigopal_hyd @ yahoo.co.in

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details