Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitanya vutukuri

chaitanya vutukuri   27 September 2019

CA as a query

interesting we both are in same situation but i am little ahead and my experience and i am still struggling

DONT DOS

1.DONT TAKE virtual classes of new syllabus and lecturers are highly commercial for providing updated lecturers and creating confusion with non updated material

2. MINDSET expectations of papers ETC

DOS

1. if you are above avg student go and take face to face coaching

2. and prepared on daily basis especially do practice by writing its not easy what we think TO GET THAT LEVEL OF CONCENTRATION

3.if you are well in taxation and want to get confidence go with second group 

4.FOLLOW the following practice one author book,icai , questionaires of authors, and rtp done 

books

1.fr-taxmann or padhuka or praveen sharma

2.law-munish sir

3.audit.pankaj

4.sfm- mayank kothari

5.ama - padhuka

6.dt-vg or padhuka

7.gst- farooq

8.optional 

5 Replies

Hridoy Deka

Hridoy Deka   27 September 2019

Not advised at all. it will be very bad decision. better do mba in finance for 2 yrs
VENKATESWARI M

VENKATESWARI M   28 September 2019

Pls refer the subject papers before you going to register....You can do CA if you are focused, we can give opinions but your decisions gave sucess or failure depends upon your hardwork and perseverance....
1 Like
azhar taj

azhar taj   28 September 2019

Yes subham ji this is best decision... You have practical knowledge of investment banking .. which help you in financial management..CA IS NOT A DIFFICULT COURSE ..i advise plz join coaching ... And take classes from best teachers of india.. because they have experience of icai questions...... And they all loophole of law..
1 Like
Hridoy Deka

Hridoy Deka   28 September 2019

Why i am not advising. i will be out of mney for next 5-6yrs. though there is no age to learn,but doing ca at age of 30 is nt a good choice. We will have to focus only on studies. You cant afford too much friend,fun,marriage. Everything have to be sacrificed. Moreover,there is no guarantee that a person will pass ca. though if u have focus and study hard,u can.
but now think practically,if you spend 5-6yr in investment banking sector,you will be in a much better position without having CA. you cant do CA while continuing your existing job. you have to resign from ur job. Better do Acca,cpa or MBA. Think the value of time,and what you are getting. Sometimes a degree is not a factor at all.
Gaurav Singhal

Gaurav Singhal   29 September 2019

If you have already worked in an Investment bank, you don't need to do CA. Instead, you can do CFA which is much more into Corporate finance. CA should be given priority if you are looking to make your career in Accounting/Auditing profile. If you are looking for Corporate finance role in future, CFA is much better. Also, it will take only 1.5 years if you clear in every exam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register