Ca articleship

Sir/Madam

After completion of B.Com, I have joined in CA firm and completed my Articleship (3 years ). I have received certificate in the year 1987 but I could not clear any group.  I would like to know whether cerfiicate is still valid. and if it is so, can I write CA exams.  Kindly explain me procedure for writing exams.

Regards

 

Replies (1)

Yes, the articleship completed earlier by you still holds good and you will get credit for the same.
.
Now, to appear for the exams, firstly you need to convert to CA Intermediate(IPC)/IPCC. For the relevant conversion procedure, download this ICAI announcement dated 29.07.2010 -> link
.
You will be exempted from undergoing ‘Orientation Programme’, which is a requirement under the existing course. Refer to ICAI announcement dated 06.08.2010  -> link

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details