Business charging gst, not paying to government

A webhosting compay is charging 18% GST monthly in the bill, however it is not paid to the government, as per the government records available, For almost all other indian companies the GST charged is shown in records like TDS for income tax records

Should I ask the company for a refund of the GST they are charging as they are not paying the indian government

Replies (3)
if they are not paying thier liablity will be assessed with interest. you ask them or inform that I am not able to see my input. however even that is not showing you can take claim provisionally when GSTR2 will be filled.
if you've claimed ITC ask the company to pay their output liability to the government. if the amount is not paid within 180 days, by the company, then the amount of ITC claimed by you will be added to your output tax liability.

They are being evasive about paying the tax, I am an exporter , I do not pay any tax, I should be getting a refund

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details