Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devang Trivedi (Student)     18 February 2014

Both groups or single group plz help

Hello I m going to give IPCC exam in may 2014 and this is my 4th attempt and now I can't decide whether to go for first group or both I have given both groups 2 times plz help what to do this time

6 Replies

CA Konfused

CA Konfused (Chartered Accountant & CFA Level 1)     18 February 2014

The Decision will be yours, but let me present you some benefits of giving both the groups.

1- You will get set-off benefit.

2- You wil have to go to examination hall only once.i.e six months would be saved.

3- second group comes after first group so you can focus only on first group for the last 30-40 days and still give second group and also maintain a hold on first group, even after studying only first group for last 30-40 days you do not clear first group that would be just because you went wrong somewhere else,but not because of lack of time or because you studied second group.

Devang Trivedi

But the results are more in the 1st as they keeps on decreasing the result of both groups..won't this affect the both group ??
 CA Konfused

Oh my god.

Do not think of pass percentage and all that crap.

It is obvious that result of both the groups would be less as students giving both groups if they pass in first group ,but fail in second group it would be considered as fail. but would be considered as pass in first group pass percentage calculation ....but fail in second group calculation.

Devang Trivedi

OK that means if one has passed 1st group out of both then that result of 1st group wud b considered as 1st group pass %%
 CA Konfused

Originally posted by : Devang Trivedi
OK that means if one has passed 1st group out of both then that result of 1st group wud b considered as 1st group pass %%

Yes

Devang Trivedi

OK I know I shouldn't think about any craps lyk this BT after 3 or 4 attempts our mind think more on these craps instead of any other things But thanks for ur kind replies Thank You !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags