bit information pls

I am Pursuing my CS professional programme , I have completed my CA articles last month . I would like to know should I undergo 15 months training under CS Course or my articles under CA would be considered training Pls suggest me in this regard

 

Thanks in advance

Replies (1)

HI FRIEND,

 IN CA TRAINING YOU DONT HAVE ANY EXEMPTION IN CS TRAINING. YOU HAVE TO UNDERGO IN SECRETARIAL  DEPT .IN MY POINT OF YOU THERE IS NO EXEMPTION FRIEND. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details