Birds Needs You.... Please See....

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)

01 April 2011  

B I r d s   N e e d s   Y o u

Hi, Friends This is my first post in the month of April. I intentionally kept this article aside to post this in April. This is not at all related to CA in anyway but it related to humanity. We all are Humans first after that we took a choice of doing CA.

This article is dedicated to Birds.

Yes, what you read there is right!!!...  This article is on the birds which are dying with the Lack of Water.

Friends, this is Hot Summer now. As we are humans so that we can enjoy the luxurious life which a man needs.

We Can Have AC’s when there is Hot. We Have Fridges, Coolers etc…., to enjoy our life even in summer.

But what about birds?, every day hundreds of Birds are dying because of Lack of Water. It is summer and it is going to equally harsh to the animals and Birds around us.

My request to all of you is “Kindly do your tiny bits by keeping a bowl of fresh water outside of your Balcony, Terrace or garden.”

This was happened recently in Australia: 

AT 120 DEGREES IN AUSTRALIA , IT WAS SO HOT FOR A WEEK. THOSE KOALAS WERE ASKING PEOPLE FOR WATER. IT’S NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. IT’S A HEART TOUCHING SCENE WHEN KOALAS TOUCHING THE FEET OF PEOPLE.

All the Birds and Animals are part of our Nature. It’s our responsibility to protect them and save our nature. So, that my request is please put a bowl of fresh water every day for Birds.

This action does not cause even a single minute in your day’s life. But if any bird survives by drinking the water which you kept, the satisfaction for the same is a lot, which you can’t express it in words.

Also My request is to send this msg to your friends. I Know 95% of people will not forward this Msg. But I hope all of you come under the balance 5% of group. So, Friends I beg you to forward this msg to all of your friends. If any single bird survives then there is a meaning to OUR effort otherwise it is Useless.

Remember one thing friends “Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.”