Easy Office

BFLA and CFL Validation Error

Page no : 2

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 25 August 2021

Yes we are also facing the same error yesterday and today - any update?

Rocks Parss (241 Points)
Replied 25 August 2021

Try going the offline route with utility version 1.0.9 - we were getting the error while using online (recommeded) on IT website but we downloaded the version 1.0.09 after selecting offline and this error did not come and we could successfully submit the ITR2 today...

Alex Mathai (20 Points)
Replied 26 August 2021

Rocks Parss, thank you for pointing that out. Your approach worked flawlessly.

J S BHAVSAR (CONSULTING) (1288 Points)
Replied 26 August 2021

Originally posted by : Rocks Parss
Try going the offline route with utility version 1.0.9 - we were getting the error while using online (recommeded) on IT website but we downloaded the version 1.0.09 after selecting offline and this error did not come and we could successfully submit the ITR2 today...

Are the EFiling utilities in Online mode and Offline mode different ITR versions?

Hemanshu Kumar (15 Points)
Replied 28 August 2021

While the online submission process is still giving errors, I can report that I was able to successfully e-file my returns using the offline utility. They released an offline utility for Macs (version 1.0.9) for the first time on August 23rd, which is what I used. I imported the JSON file of everything I had filled online, and used that to file offline. I had to go into each section and "confirm" the data, but this took only a few minutes and the whole process was very smooth.

1 Like

siddarth padmanaban (4 Points)
Replied 06 September 2021

Hi,

Can someone please let me know how to resolve this error. This has been coming for the past 1.5 months & I also had to pay interest twice under Section 234A as I wasn't able to submit the return despite paying the self-assessment taxes.Is there any utility available for WIndows which resolves the error, as I tried with v1.0.12 & the error is still coming.

siddarth padmanaban (4 Points)

Also can I appeal for refund of the interest charged as this is apparently due to the glitches in the site due to which I wasn't able to file the return.  

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

As regards error - option could be to delete all saved files and downloads including json and try again by downloading the offline utility; another option try again online as lot of work seems to be going on as observed from offline utility versions changing practically every second or third day. Of course the option of using software is also there as such errors have not been reported by those using software to file?

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

As we understand in online there is continuous modification happening whereas if you download offline utility once, you can continue to use the same even for days together and once completed upload - hence the version numbers of offline utility downloaded keep on changing every second or third day whereas in online mode we could not see any version numbers

Rocks Parss (241 Points)

@ siddarth - maybe you can try by deleting the numbers in schedules, enter again and save and logout before validation and then login again and then do validation and see if it works..!

lloyd fernandes (2 Points)
Replied 13 November 2021

i faced this issue too....

Solution 1 : tick the Schedule of Special income. (if this is unticked it will keep giving you the error.)

Solution 2 : this should solver the problem. Or  save your Json. uninstall the software and and reinstall it.

Sundararaman Iyer (B.Com) (22 Points)
Replied 27 July 2022

I have problem in the ITR 3 CFL.  At the time validation it says 4 errors and rectify the same.

It says enter a valid date. 

But when I go to the same it is getting rectified.  As I understand there shuld not be any problem.

Till last year we were not filling the details in this schedule and it is used to pick up the details from main return.

Can anybody guide me please.

S K Iyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: