Easy Office

Best book for Costing

Page no : 2

Nagaraj SV (CA FINAL Student) (141 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

HI friend dont refer any book except Padhuka. First preference should be give for QT and  Marginal Costing and Standard Costing . In Marginal Costing Previous Problems is Enough and Keep Reading Theory Simultaneously. Dont Ignore Misc Topics...

1 Like

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

i agree with toshar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

(Guest)
i think.. a CA should only suggest the book and not CA final students who r in the pipeline.

CA. Amit Chimnani (PARTNER ) (205 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

Thanks a lot dear frds..as per majority paduka is best & i am also agree with one of my frnd that practice is also  very important for costing, so that we can attempt full question paper.

Replied 23 January 2010

Thanks a lot my dear friends.as per majority  paduka  isbest .I am also agree with one of my friend that practice is also very impotant in costing, so that we can attempt full paper

Replied 23 January 2010

Thanks a lot my dear friends.as per majority  paduka  isbest .I am also agree with one of my friend that practice is also very impotant in costing, so that we can attempt full paper.

Pooja Rane (Working) (159 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

Firstly attemp the whole ppr... dont leave even a single questn blank...write and solve howmuch ever u can... never leave a theory questn blank... U can write atleast smethg...

Secondly... do the costing frm ICAI Study MOdule... Solve Compilation....

Then u can switch over to writing papers... start with may series first... den if tym permits do the nov series... preferably all pprs post nov 2002

All d best!!! dont worry...

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

HI FRNDS..

Pl suggest how to go with preparing costing.. when i see the solved illustration , i am able to understand.. but when a exercise pblm is coming, i am not able to do it fully.. pl tel how i ve to approach the subject.

Replied 23 January 2010

Thanks a lot   CA Pooja .

Replied 23 January 2010

Rekha,

You only need one thing that is practice.solve each & every question..it is not good to only read the questions..if you will solve it ,you can find out what is going wrong & you will not repeat that mistake in exams.I have also  done similar kind of mistakes & due to this not getting good results.

sairam (student) (118 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

i think paduka is the best

sairam (student) (118 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

paduka

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

Thank u amit.. ll rectify my mistakes.

sahil (LEARNER) (371 Points)
Replied 05 April 2010

good

CA Chirag (Chirag Sheth & Associates)   (1183 Points)
Replied 07 April 2010

Go for Padhuka and please please do not miss our institute study material. Please go through all the examples of Material.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: