Beautiful message

*Energy Flows where Attention Goes.*
*Everything in our Universe is Energy.*

We human beings are also Energy.

So it is very important to learn how Energy flows from from us & how it effects our lives.

When you say, 
“ I don’t want War.” You are giving your attention to War and where you give your attention, your Energy will flow there.

Law of Attraction will match your Energy with that and bring it in your Three Dimension reality.

So instead of saying, “ I don’t want War.” you should say 
“I want Peace.” 
Then your attention is on Peace, so you are giving your Energy to Peace and Law of Attraction will match your Energy with Peace and your life will be Peaceful.

This Universe works on Vibrations.

So similarly change your statements –

– Instead of saying 
“ I don’t want to fail.” say 
“I want to Win”
– Instead of saying
“I don’t want to be fat.” say 
“I want to be slim”
– Instead of saying
“I don’t want to have a struggling job” say
“I want to have a happy and exciting job”
– Instead of saying
“I don’t want to fight with my husband” say 
“I want to have a happy relationship with my husband”
and so on..
Our thoughts are very powerful because Energy is transmitted through our thoughts.
If you think and speak about what you don’t want, you will attract what you don’t want! 
But if you stop talking and thinking about what you don’t want and change your vocabulary and only think and talk about what you want, then you will start attracting what you want, and what you don’t want will gradually vanish from your life. 
You should stop thinking and talking about things that you don’t want. 

Changing your thought patterns will help you channelize your Energy & your Life will Change accordingly.

Replies (3)

Rightly Quoted..........

Nice One

NICEyes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details