Bank account pre validating on income tax site

I HAVE REQUESTED FOR BANK ACCOUNT PRE VALIDATING ON INCOME TAX WEBSITE AFTER MARCH 19.

MORE THAN 15 DAYS PASSED, BUT MY ACCOUNT IS NOT VALIDATED NOR ANY FAILURE SHOWS IN THE STATUS.

SO PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO. MY REFUND IS ON HOLD FOR A.Y. 2018 19

KVO Merau Kutchh

As such refund for AY 2018-19, is not withheld for pre-validating bank account.

Chech the bank account details filed in ITR and the account holder's name. Also verify the pan & aadhar being linked to the account.

If everything OK, inquire with customer care.

But this year it takes about 15/20 days for bank credits after intimation.

I have a talk with CPC they said that your account is not pre validated , so refund not credited.

KVO Merau Kutchh

Well, that is not the case with everyone, but tou may wait for the process to complete, or even follow up with bank authority.

partner

Same issue. Bank account is opened with correct PAN. Now a Days without PAN no bank accounts are opened. But in many cases Pre-validation for Bank account status is showing as "submitted" Neither it rejects nor it Validates. Even Income Tax Department says they have no processing rights for AY 2018-19 and thus only CPC can issue refund and need to submit request through online mode only.

KVO Merau Kutchh

Option I contact bank for any pending KYC issue.

Option II open new account (may be with SBI) and get it prevalidated in a weeks time; thereafter file for refund reissue in new account.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU