Easy Office

Baba Ramdev

Page no : 4

(Guest)

find rajiv  gandhis photo in it....in last que....

https://wikibhaarti.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/list-of-scams-in-upa-government/

dear  it is easy to critise baba ramdev...if u refer avove link  u will find baba ramdev 's property is less than almost all scams....kkkk

INDIA—-     $1891 BILLION  
   Russia—–     $610 billion
   China——     $213 billion
   UK——–        $210 billion
   Ukraine —   $140 billion

Rest of the world —-$300 billion..

..swiss bank has agreed to give this money to all country...but ..the country has to pass the bill......all country has passed it and got their money back....in india is is not passed...it was presented in 2005..but the gove changed......since 6 year it is not passed..in in UPA govt..  www.youtube.com/watch

BABA RAMDEV IS FIGHTING TO PASS THIS ACT/BILL....

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 10 June 2011

UR COMPARING NOW MOTHER TERESA TO RAMDEV,.....NOW THATS A REAL PITY THING,....

SHE HAS THOUSANDS OF MISSIONARIES FOR ORPHANS AND DO U KNOW WHOW MUCH FUNDS ARE NEEDED TO FEED THEM?

THEY DONT GATHER PEOPLE,....BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT MOTHER TERESA MISSIONARY STAND FOR,...THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK,....

AGAR BABA RAMDEV KUCH KARNA CHAHTE HAIN TO WOH KYUN APNE PAISE SO GARIB LOGON KE LIYE KUCH KARTE KYUN NAHI HAIN,....

I DONT WANT TO DEBATE MUCH ON THIS ISSUE,..LET THE FINAL OUTCOME SPEAK,.....

EVERYONE WILL COME TO KNOW,.....

BUT REMEBER ONE THING "IF 90 OUT OF 100 PEOPLE SUPPORT U, IT DOSENT MEAN THAT THE OTHER 10 ARE WORNG,..ITS UR INTERPRETATION THAT MAKES THEM WRONG,.."

TAKE IT EASY AND A GOOD POST,.....

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mr. JHA
Rikin and shiv kumar . . . Brother aap ko pata hai ki 400 lac crore black money videsho me hai to phir to ye pata hoga ki isme kis kis ka kitna kitna hai. . . . . Pls provide us their detail. . . . . . . . . Today Baba anounance his trust assets a good move. . . . . Thanks for this move. . . .

Wikipedia says, Sonia Gandhi has $18.66 billion in Swiss Bank accounts

https://www.newsofdelhi.com/politics-national/wikipedia-says-sonia-gandhi-has-18.66-billion-swiss-bank-accounts

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 10 June 2011

@ all friend. . . . I think now we should stop it because view is shifted from actual fact to emotions and when any view present with emotions may be hurt many. . . . . . Hope so u understand my point. . . . . . . And i also want to thanks ADMIN and MODERATOR for deleting shiv kumar comment and my reply on that comment, i never want to use that language here which used by Shiv kumar, and i also try to not post that kind of comment. . . . . . . . . . Thanks to all spl. RIKIN, FUTURE CA,SINGH AND BHARAT.
1 Like

(Guest)
@ all friend. . . . I think now we should stop it because view is shifted from actual fact to emotions and when any view present with emotions may be hurt many. . . . . . Hope so u understand my point. . . . . . . And i also want to thanks ADMIN and MODERATOR for deleting shiv kumar comment and my reply on that comment, i never want to use that language here which used by Shiv kumar, and i also try to not post that kind of comment. . . . . . . . . . Thanks to all spl. RIKIN, FUTURE CA,SINGH AND BHARAT.

agreed...lets  call off discussion ....we have different opinion but motto is 1....to take india ahead...thanks all for taking active part.....

1 Like

(Guest)

agreed...lets  call off discussion ....we have different opinion but motto is 1....to take india ahead...thanks all for taking active part.....

Sumit B Choksi (CA Final) (422 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

Very Intelligent & Useful Statistics... Carry on mate...

1 Like

Aparna Raja K.C (Student) (520 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

I support  the movement :)

1 Like

Aparna Raja K.C (Student) (520 Points)
Replied 22 June 2011

I support  the movement :)

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Originally posted by : SAN...

Very Good  Initiative,

All True Indians should support them, its  hightime to Raise our Voice Against Corruption.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: