Easy Office

Baba Ramdev

Page no : 3

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

Originally posted by : rahul

I think getting all black money in india is not easy as ramdev baba thinks. By doing “unshan” for all ths is not a good move frm baba ramdev. He should b some diplomatic. However I m sure that baba ramdev is genuine person.

can you clarify what is the more diplomatic way???????????

Replied 09 June 2011

Originally posted by : Mr. JHA
@ Rikin. . . . I m already know i recd this type of comment. . . . . . i never support police this action, police action is pushed by home minister. . . . . Police done his duty but oops police done it for leader not for public. . . . . Darpok police CCTV bhi le gayi apni kayarata ko chhpane ke liye. . . . . . Par iska matlab ye nahi hai ki hum mns ki rah par chale?? Anna Hazare se kuch sikhana chahiye unko. . . . . .

jab anna hazare k saath aisa police ka bartav hoga to unki bhi thinking definitely badlegi.

but we should support every person who is against corruption and black money

1 Like

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

" I found 1derful authenticated information of his MISSION

""""""Kya aap jante hain 400lakh crore agar vapas aayega to kya hoga. "

Rikin, when the amount (400 lakh crore) itself is not authentic, how can say that all information is authentic.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

If Baba trust motive is benifit of public then i m not understand why they charge havy fee for yoga . . . . . . . Whenever ask by media WHY BABA SAY HAMARE TRUST KA AUDIT HOTA HAI HUM SAF SUTHARE HAIN. . . . . . . . . are yaar audit to satyam ka bhi hota tha ADAG ka bhi hota hai aur corrupt Ali hasan jaise bhedio ka bhi hota hai. . . Par what happen ???

CA Ravi Khandelwal (Business) (752 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

Originally posted by : singh Litt

Rikin, when the amount (400 lakh crore) itself is not authentic, how can say that all information is authentic.

kya tumhe yahan likhne ke liye congress ne bheja hai

(Guest)

realy  WONDERFUL ...v all r wid him...bas is sapne ko ab hume kisi kimat me b pura karna hi h..

2 Like

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

Originally posted by : Ravi Khandelwal

Originally posted by : singh Litt

kya tumhe yahan likhne ke liye congress ne bheja hai

kya ramdev to support nahi karne ka matlab congress te sath hona a??? its my personal thinking.....ho can someone say that 400 lakh crore is the amount of black money???

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 09 June 2011

I DONT THINK BABA RAMDEV IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO FIGHT THIS CORRUPTION BATTLE,....

HE HAS A LOT OF CRITICS AND HE HAS NO ANSWERS FOR THEM,....

HE HIMSELF HAS 1177 CRORES IN THE NAME OF HIS TRUST,.....(NET INCOME ABT 450 CRORES)

HE SAYS HE SPENDS IT FOR THE WLEFARE OF THE PUBLIC,.THEN LET HIM DONATE SOME MONEY TO THE POOR ONES FIRST,..

FOR MOST OF HIS YOGA CAMPS HE CHARGES FEES,...1 ROW-RS 5000,2 ROW --RS3000 ,

LAST ROWS--RS500,...

HE IS JUST DOING THIS FOR FAME,.......SORRY IF SOMEONE DONT LKE THIS,..BUT THIS IS THE FACT,....

1 Like

(Guest)

ok friends many most of the responses r posetive as well i have received ...i got wonder answer from some 1...all who r against baba ramdevji...just answer 1 question only????...can they make possible benifits mentioned by me on first page...do  u have a trust that our govt..will take petrol price to 25-30????

then y we oppose some 1 who has a way to make this possible... 

Replied 10 June 2011

Originally posted by : Rikin Patel

ok friends many most of the responses r posetive as well i have received ...i got wonder answer from some 1...all who r against baba ramdevji...just answer 1 question only????...can they make possible benifits mentioned by me on first page...do u have a trust that our govt..will take petrol price to 25-30????

then y we oppose some 1 who has a way to make this possible...

RIKIN AAP CA STUDENT HO NA. . . CHALO EK BAAT BATAO ICAI KITNA RESULT DETI HAI 10%,20% or 30%. . . . Ek kam karo mera saath do main tumhe 100% result dunga. . . . . kya rikin bhai aap mera sath doge??? Nahi, par kya pata aap de bhi do kyuki aap ne suna aur man liya ki petrol 20-25 rupee ho jayega. . . . . . Pls provide me full deatail which u maintion in first page is possible. . . . I will challage you if you proved all think with valid reason then i leave CA course immeditely and Next day i join this war individually. . . . . Are yaar CA student ho jara khud se soch kar dekho. . . . . . . .

Replied 10 June 2011

Rikin and shiv kumar . . . Brother aap ko pata hai ki 400 lac crore black money videsho me hai to phir to ye pata hoga ki isme kis kis ka kitna kitna hai. . . . . Pls provide us their detail. . . . . . . . . Today Baba anounance his trust assets a good move. . . . . Thanks for this move. . . .

Replied 10 June 2011

bhai rikin and shiv kumar plz dont fight here ,.....MAINTAIN SOME DECENCY IN POSTING UR COMMENT,... "CHAMCHA GIRI,KISKI PARTY HAI TU" THESE ARE NOT GOOD WHILE READING,....

Y DO U WANT TO FIGHT WITH THE FELLOW MEMBERS FOR SOME EVENT WHICH IS STILL IN THE BEGINNING STAGES AND WHICH HAS MANY MANY MNAY DAYS TO GO,.....

EVERY ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIS OPINION,..JUST COZ U GET 90 GOOD OPINIONS IT DOSENT MEAN THAT THE OTHER 10 ARE WRONG,...

BABA RAMDEV IS A GOOD BEING,..BUT HE IS NOT PERFECT,..NOBODY IS PERFECT INFACT,...

HE WILL NOT YIELD THE DESIRED BENEFIT IN THIS CORRUPTION BATTLE,...COZ HE HIMSELF HAS A LOT OF CRITICS TO PROVE,....

YESTERDAY HE DELARED HIS ASETS AND WAS TELLING THAT THE NET INCOME WAS USED FOR THE WELFARE OF THE PUBLIC AND TRUST,.THEN LET HIM DONATE SOME MONEY TO THE POOR AND NEEDY,...."Y DOSENT HE DO THAT"

SEE HE HAS GOOD MONEY TO HELP BUT HE WANTS OTHERS MONEY TO BE CHANELISED FOR HELP,..NOW ITS KIND OF WIERD BEHAVIOUR,....

JUST ONE EXAMPLE TO QUOTE,....MOTHER TERESA,....A WOMAN,..AN OTHER COUNTRY CITIZEN,.NO MONEY.NO ASSTES,NO RICHES,.NO POLITICS,.NO SUPPORT,...BUT SHE DID IT,.....

THATS WHAT PEOPLE EXPECT AND NOT STRIKE DHARNAS HARTALS,..

KARNA HAI TO SACH ME KUCH KARO,..DIKHAWA MAT DO,...

1 Like

Replied 10 June 2011

@ bharat i do not expect this from you . you r telling that the corruption can not be ended . if we want to remove anything we would have to take the step for the preceedings.

JAGO-------------------------------------------

1 Like

Replied 10 June 2011

U MISINTERPRETED MY POST,..

I WAS TELLING BABA RAMDEV IS NOT THE PERSON WHO CAN ACHIEVE THAT,....

HE IS JUST DOING THIS FOR SOME ULTERIOR MOTIVE,...

LET HIM PROVE HIMSELF FIRST,..THE AMERICAN TREASURY HAVE ALSO STARTED A SEARCH PROCEEDING ON HIS FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS,...

I SUPPORT ANNA,..BUT NOT RAMDEV,....I CONSIDER IT AS A SHOW OFF,..

CORRUPTION CAN BE ENDED BUT THERE NEEDS TO SUCH A KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN REALLY CREATE AN IMPACT,....JUST LIKE I SAID THE EXAMPLE OF MOTHER TERESA WHO FOUGHT FOR THE POOR,...

DIKHAWA NAHI CHALEGA,....SIRF SACHAI CHALEGI,....

SORRY IF MY WORDS HURT U,...

ALL THE BEST FOR BABA RAMDEV AND HIS SUPPORTERS,.....

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Bharath

U MISINTERPRETED MY POST,..

I WAS TELLING BABA RAMDEV IS NOT THE PERSON WHO CAN ACHIEVE THAT,....

HE IS JUST DOING THIS FOR SOME ULTERIOR MOTIVE,...

LET HIM PROVE HIMSELF FIRST,..THE AMERICAN TREASURY HAVE ALSO STARTED A SEARCH PROCEEDING ON HIS FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS,...

I SUPPORT ANNA,..BUT NOT RAMDEV,....I CONSIDER IT AS A SHOW OFF,..

CORRUPTION CAN BE ENDED BUT THERE NEEDS TO SUCH A KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN REALLY CREATE AN IMPACT,....JUST LIKE I SAID THE EXAMPLE OF MOTHER TERESA WHO FOUGHT FOR THE POOR,...

DIKHAWA NAHI CHALEGA,....SIRF SACHAI CHALEGI,....

SORRY IF MY WORDS HURT U,...

ALL THE BEST FOR BABA RAMDEV AND HIS SUPPORTERS,.....

can mother taresa gether 10 corore people...for country who can give life...take battle for country....being united.......and we have no mother taresa...in present...today it is only baba ramdev....the  problem is that people even media couldnot digest his fame,

and 1 more thing....what our media is showing  is almost hit  by political judjements...i know a case when DR.RAJIV DIXIT died...no news reporter has covered this news....he has a wonderful  in formation abt foreigner, some MNCs,...he was a scientist...has done researched with APJ ABDUL KALAM..

and present govt move is anti hindu..they try to harrase hindu saints....even late sai baba(been harrassed by BBC reporter, even govt took their 500 cr money)........sadhvi pragya devi..(SC permitted only 3 narco test....our govt has performed 17 narco test  and due to it she is suffering frm cancer now...).....can u bear this...????? BABA ramdev is fighting for all...

read below swiss bank report...
FACTS says:

Swiss Bank Report 2008 :

INDIA—-     $1891 BILLION  
   Russia—–     $610 billion
   China——     $213 billion
   UK——–        $210 billion
   Ukraine —   $140 billion
   Rest of the world —-$300 billion

hahaha  it is of 2008, in 2011 the figures may be twice....in 1979-80  there is a policy in swiss bank to declare theit top 5 account holder....rajiv gandhi wasalso  on top ...

also formor it commisioner wat say www.youtube.com/watch

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: