B2b amendment in gstr1

kindly help me. I am issue 1 no invoice to my customer on 22.03.2019 & I file the  GSTR1 on the 10th of April accordingly. But on 15 April the customer tells me to change the invoice date to any date of April Month. I am reissuing the same invoice on 22.04.2019. Kindly tell me how can I put both invoice detail in the GSTN portal.  

you have to issue credit note against the first invoice and raise another invoice for april month and incorporate according in GST returns

Total likes : 1 times

credit note is to be issued for the invoice issued in march month. and then the new invoice can be incorporated in april.

NO, I AM NOT ISSUE THE CREDIT NOTE TO THE CLIENT. BUT I AM TRY TO ADD THE FIRST INVOICE IN APRIL GSTR1 B2B AMENDMENT SECTION. BUT THIS ERROR Error DISPLAY  "Revised invoice/note date is Invalid. Revised date cannot be later than the last day of the tax period when original invoice/note was uploaded"

KINDLY GUIDE ME. I AM NOT FINANCE STUDENT. WHENEVER I FIND DIFFICULTIES I AM GETTING HELP FROM YOUR PLATFORM.    

Finance Professional

for Amendment of Invoice in GST, date should be on or before end of the month, here, your recipient asked to put Apr-19 date, hence, you have to raise CN for 1st invoice, then issue 2nd Invoice.

CAN I ISSUE THE CREDIT NOTE NOW FOR THE 1ST  INVOICE IN APRIL MONTH DATE? AS I AM STILL NOT SUBMIT THE GSTR1 FOR THE APRIL MONTH.

"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

Originally posted by : kiran r
CAN I ISSUE THE CREDIT NOTE NOW FOR THE 1ST  INVOICE IN APRIL MONTH DATE? AS I AM STILL NOT SUBMIT THE GSTR1 FOR THE APRIL MONTH.

Yes... You can

Also I agreed to all the above replies...

@ Kiran R.,

Once filed the invoices in GSTR-1 then we will prepare Credit note option. So, Better to prepare Credit note and revrse the same in April GSTR-1 return.

Total likes : 1 times

issue credit note and raise another invoice for april month and report accordingly in your portal

as per the current discussion, I issue the credit note & upload it in April B2B. But B2B Invoice Amendment tile still Show error. Then What do I next?

error for what we

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU