Ay 2019-20, if bank a/c no is not validated at efiling site for a refund case .

PALASH RAKSHIT (PRACTICE)     09 September 2019

PALASH RAKSHIT
PRACTICE 
 148 likes  1898 points

| My Other Post

I have already submitted an income tax return of a LIC agent with a valid bank account number for AY 2019-20, but that bank account no is not validated at efiling site , aadhar link was successful , from bank side they said that  proper KYC was given for that bank a/c and they assured my client that everything is ok but still account number is not validated at all .

Then What should i do for the above problem ?

Whether validation of a bank account no is mandatory for a refund or not ?

Regards

Nithin (Article Assistant)     09 September 2019

Nithin
Article Assistant 
 36 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Validation of bank account in e-filing site is NOT mandatory for Refund.
You said account is not validated, does that means you tried validation but it failed or you waiting for automatic validation based on details given in ITR?

avater

sabyasachi mukherjee   09 September 2019

sabyasachi mukherjee

39 likes  1199 points

You are filing ITR .
validate thru adhar.

avater

Kapadia Pravin   09 September 2019

Kapadia Pravin

492 likes  8009 points

Pre-validation is very simple
Log into eFiling site and go to Profile . under it use pre-validate button and screen appears for validating. You can add, delete bank account. Follow the process and within 2-3 days you again check the status and confirm validation.

CPC releases refund only after bank account is pre-validated. So in a way compulsory to get refund fast.

avater

nabin agarwal (Senior Executive)     09 September 2019

nabin agarwal
Senior Executive 
 23 points

bank account validation is done by itself after logging in to I.tax portal. But after that dept send a mail to head office of the respective bank for its confirmation. sometimes head office do not responds it itself and validation approval takes time. here we need to fetch bank and get the reply done at the earliest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »