AUTOMATION OF SERVICE TAX LIST

Automation of Central Excise and Service Tax [ACES] application has been rolled out in the following Commissionerates

 

 

Zone
Commissionerate
Date
Bangalore
LTU-Bengaluru
05th Dec 2008
Chennai
LTU-Chennai,
Service Tax-Chennai
12th Mar 2009
Coimbatore
Coimbatore
13th Mar 2009
Mumbai-II
Belapur
23rd Mar 2009
Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar-II
27th Mar 2009
Delhi
Delhi-IV (Faridabad)
14th Sep 2009
Hyderabad
Hyderabad-I,
Hyderabad-II,
Hyderabad-III,
Hyderabad-IV
17th Sep 2009
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad-I,
Ahmedabad-II,
Ahmedabad-III,
Service Tax-Ahmedabad
18th Sep 2009
Jaipur
Jaipur-I,
Jaipur-II
23rd Sep 2009
Kolkata
Service Tax-Kolkata
23rd Sep 2009
Bengaluru
Bengaluru-I,
Bengaluru-II,
Bengaluru-III,
Service Tax-Bengaluru
30th Sep 2009
Chennai
Chennai-I,
Chennai-II,
Chennai-III,
Chennai-IV Central Excise
5th Oct 2009
Delhi
Service Tax-Delhi
14th Oct 2009
Mumbai-I
Service Tax-Mumbai
16th Oct 2009
Coimbatore
Salem
21st Oct 2009

 

SOURCE :   https://www.aces.gov.in/WhatsNew.htm

.

Replies (1)

Thank You:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details