Audit CA fees

Please guide, how much I have to pay for Audit.

Salary income approx 6 lacs

Prof fees income 38000 (Tds 3800)

Net taxable income after deductions below 5 lacs. No tax. TDS refund.

Loss approx 3 lacs in options trading, compulsory audit due to this point.

B/f loss 2 lac approx, current loss 3 lacs approx to be c/f. All options trading losses.

Can't afford more fees, guide me how much minimun I have pay for audit IT returns.

Regards

Replies (7)
Quick Summary
This discussion revolves around minimising Chartered Accountant (CA) fees for audit and IT return filing. The original poster has a salary income of approximately 6 lacs and professional fees of 38,000, with a net taxable income below 5 lacs. However, a loss of approximately 3 lacs from options trading makes an audit compulsory. They are seeking guidance on the minimum audit fees they can expect to pay, ideally less than the Rs. 5,000 paid last year, and are exploring options like presumptive taxation versus carrying forward losses.

Calculate turnover in option trading and file under presumptive Taxation if you don't want to carry forward the losses

But then without audit return filing date was 31.7.22, I assumed it will be under audit so last date will be 30.9.22.

Now if I file without audit, can I go for presumptive taxation in late returns.

Secondly, last year it was audited & losses were carried forward.

So I am looking for ca to audit & c/f current losses too. Part can be setoff against prof fees income.

Looking for someone with low fees. As this is not big business, just small salaried individual case.

Then go for Audit ..

Let me know your budget.. I have contact with many Ca's who can afford at low prices

Last year paid Rs.3000 for audit return filing, plus Rs.2000 for digital signature.

Total paid Rs.5000.

Make it 7500/- will get it done with a Ca

Thank you Eswar Reddy ji for this offer.

I will get back, old CA may do for this amount, I was looking for lesser, I will try to negotiate with same CA once again.

👍🏻👍🏻

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details