Asking the right question

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTION:


Jack and Max are walking from religious service. Jack wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying.



Max replies, "Why don't you ask the Priest?"



So Jack goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I smoke while I pray?"



The Priest replies, "No, my son, you may not! That's utter disrespect to our religion."



Jack goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him.



Max says, "I'm not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try."



And so Max goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I pray while I smoke?"



To which the Priest eagerly replies, "By all means, my son. By all means. You can always pray whenever you want to."



**********



Moral of the story is...

The reply you get depends on the question you ask

.



**********



For example, if you want a vacation when still working on a project don't ask for the holiday;



Ask: "Can I keep working on this project while I'm on vacation?

Replies (7)

SPOT ON QUESTION ALWAYS GET THE DESIRED ANSWERS

"The reply you get depends on the question you ask "

 

nice line to adopt smartly in lyf

True as well as Inspiring Example...

 

Thanx Maninder

nice one..

 

thnx for sharing..

nice

Nice one !!!!!!!!!

this is beautiful

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details