Easy Office

Ask Any Tally-Accounting Package Related Query?

Page no : 2
(Guest)
How I E - MAil My Balancesheet From Tally 9.0? Pls Send ME procedure for This . Is it Possible To Make Quartly G.A.R - 07 Service tax challan In Tally 9.0 ? if Yes Than What's Procedure For This. Pls E - MAil Me :- My E- Mail Id Is santoshpndhr @ yahoo.com

(Guest)
can i receive all short cut keys of tally software

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 25 September 2007

Hi Urvi kanabar, Please see the files posted by me, I have already uploaded the shortcut keys on the portal.

Dear Santosh, Open the BS and press ctrl+M, give your outgoing mailservers name, and other information as required like your ID, password, receiver's ID, cc, bcc, text part of mail etc., and accept the given detail by pressing enter or ctrl+A... your mail will be send.

Dear Vishal Bhatia , Currently you can only make FBT report, at present challan format is not available in tally.

(Guest)
Hi I want to buy original Tally Accounting Package latest version i guess 9/10 at New Mumbai Office. I am looking for the vendor from this area only so the support system can also reach any time Kindly forward me the details Thanks and Regards Hema Desai

Replied 26 September 2007

Oh, No one has tally problem.. good. Its a good software

Replied 26 September 2007

Oh, No one has tally problem.. good. Its a good software

(Guest)
in case of cash purchases, the purchase register does not display the name of party from whom purchased and his VAT TIN no. Is there any way to display this if cash purchases are made?

SURESH KABRA (chartered accountants) (121 Points)
Replied 19 October 2007

i want to use tally 4.5 in the xp operation system, whow use.

Gurmet Siingh (Chartered Accountant) (413 Points)
Replied 22 October 2007

Can someone pls. tell me how to change the Inventory calculation system in tally like FIFO,LIFo,etc. a permanent change so that tally always open with that method.

Replied 22 October 2007

Dear Ramikhalsa,
If you have 7.2 then you should change the behavior while creating/altering the inventory item. In 9.1 you can do directly.

(Guest)
Hi, You may assign codes to ledger accounts in two ways (in Tally). 1) While creating a ledger, it will prompt you for alias, you may specify the accounting code here 2) You may alter the existing ledger name including the accounting code. for eg : for an expenses1 ledger , you may alter as 0023-expenses1. for further clarification, please revert Subbu

Geetha.K (Accountants Officer) (118 Points)
Replied 23 February 2008

Dear sir

I trying to pass the TDS entries in Tally9. by refering Tally9 help. So far I managed up to TDS Deduction JV. But I am unable to select in tds ledger coloum. They said to select the tds a/c created by us. But nothing is coming to select.

Can I prepare TDS returns , form 16 etc in tally ? Is it ok ?

Please help me sir

Replied 23 February 2008

I have already answered ur first query through PM sent by you. 2nd: You can generate Form 16 from Tally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: