Easy Office
LCI Learning

ashish kalra classes

Page no : 3

nikunj (IPCC(nov 2011)) (36 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

sir,

i  hav cleard my cpt in june 2010. and i want to know the timings of cost and fm class by ashish kalra sir ,and all the details regarding the class.where is the coaching center in delhi.

thanking you.

1 Like

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

the next batch of kalra sir is starting on 5th october.........

2 Like

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

contact igp ph-41572757

1 Like

shruti jain (new delhi) (36 Points)
Replied 05 July 2019

ca ashish kalra sir is the way to go, i must suggest you to go for ca ashish kalra sir. the way he clear the concepts is just amazing, he gives amazing and creative examples. he is the best faculty. you will definitely fall in love with the subject.
2 Like

Manya (Student) (72 Points)
Replied 05 July 2019

CA ashish kalra sir is best. you should go for ca ashish kalras igp, he is the best. the way of his teaching is so amazing, the way he provides the creative examples. he clear each and every concept thoroughly. you all must take classes from him. you will definitely love the way of his teaching and his practical examples and conceptual explanations make the topic very easy to grasp.
1 Like

saksham sharma (student) (28 Points)
Replied 15 July 2019

ca ashish kalra sir is the way to go, i must suggest you to go for ca ashish kalra sir. the way he clear the concepts is just amazing, he gives amazing and creative examples. he is the best faculty. you will definitely fall in love with the subject.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro