Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship Transfer

Page no : 2

Mohammed (Article Assistant) (68 Points)
Replied 15 October 2008

as per rules tranfer can be enforced by the mutual consent of both, the student and the principal. but the difficult part is getting ur principal's consent.... what so ever it is upto u to get him cinvinced,but manier times ur attempt ot convince him may go in vain..

so it is the fate of every ca aspirants to survive the hell for 3 years..... may god bless us all

(Guest)

Hi guys

I have competed my CPT and completed 18 months of articleship.Now I want to get transfer of my articleship

Can anybody tell me what are the rules for transfer of articleship and where are they written ie in Prospectus/net, howmany times one can take transfer 

akshya (article) (26 Points)
Replied 03 April 2009

now u can not take transfred with in city or within local limit of 50 k.m. as per institute guideline

1 Like

CA Neha Sharma (Chartered Accountant) (66 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

dear frnds i m a pcc student ....

I have completed my 13 months articleship now i want to take tranfer is it possible now to take transfer?/

Rock (student) (1518 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

No request of an articled assistant for termination (transfer) of articleship shall be considered unless his/her working parent(s) is/are transferred from the city/place where the articled assistant is receiving training to another city and a copy of transfer order / proof is submitted to the principal in proof thereof. On such termination the articled assistant concerned shall join articles training in and around the place of posting of his/her parent(s) and shall not re-register articles in the same city or within 50 Kms radius of the city where he/she has undergone articles prior to such termination.

for details check here: https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4457&c_id=219

Vignesh (B.Com CA FINAL & CMA FINAL)   (193 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

hi frnds,

any student pursuing article ship can take transfer (termination) any number of times, there is no limitation. But as per the notification issued by ICAI i.e Student matters. on 27.03.2009 it is said that transfer is only allowed when the parents of article student is transffered. After taking termination the student should not get registered in same city. The student is not allowed to take termination during first six months and last one year. 

If the Principal is not giving transfer the student can complain to ICAI. One of my friend had the same problem. At last his principal gave transfer to him.

nimit gupta (Article) (35 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Hello Sir,

i have given the PCC examination in june '09 and i want to transfer my articleship from my present CA to another Ca as am not satisfied with the training providing by him. So plz tell me as per the recent regulation how can i transfer my articleship???

Its urgent plz send the reply on my Id as well i.e. nimit_coolboy @ rediffmail.com

Bhawna Jain (CA Final student in mumbai)   (40 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

hiiiiiiii, I am Bhawna..... I m doing articleship and only 9 months training is left, but now i want to take transfer because of transfer of my parent.... but if my CA doesn't give me transfer what can i doooo........Becozz I knw In any case he cannot give me transfer.... Plzzzzz reply, It's urgent

Replied 03 September 2009

Plzzz Its urgent, My mail ID is BhawnaJain15 @ yahoo.com

somrajsoni (Final World Cup Match) (50 Points)
Replied 05 September 2009

you need to write a complain letter to the Chairman of the B.O.S against your employer stating your cause and conditon of transfer as per the current regulation. it is sure to solve ur problem............Best Of LUck

Replied 05 September 2009

Is it compulsory to send the copy of transfer order of my parents to institute, or is it enough to tell the reason to principal

sujeet chaudhary (articleship) (22 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

hi frnds.

i ll be taking tranfer in nov. after mah exam.

i hav heard dat we cnt take transfer  during last year is it ????????

plz help me out wat shud i do.

plz rply  as soon as possible.

Anand (Asst. Acct.) (30 Points)
Replied 05 November 2009

Hiii eveyone

Now I appearing for PCC in May 10 attempt but my pricnciple will not give me leaves more than 2and 1/2 month so what can I do??????

Pls sent reply urgently plsssssss

my emailID is aanandlohe @ gmail.com

Mayank Patil (articel) (21 Points)
Replied 19 January 2010

Hi frnds

My PCC attempt is in May'2010 Since my parents got transfer & we are shifting can i apply for the transfer in month of February............

reply soon it's urgent

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

All details are here...........

Attached File : 13 transfer.pdf downloaded: 196 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro