Articleship experience

hai friends! At present I have completed 3yrs and 3 months of my articleship.During my articleship so far i have been given very low level work like vouching,posting casting ,totalling ledgers etc.,

I also donot have any hope that I would be getting good quality work during the rest of my articleship.My principal also irritates me by saying that you are not at all taking initiative. Whereas Iam tired doing this silly vouching etc.,. He also says that you lack the interest to work and things like that. But whenever I ask work from my seniors iam not allowed to cross this boundary of vouching and posting.

My worry is when I complete my articleship and get employed in an accounts or finance department of a company, how will I be able to handle the pressure there? If I donot know to do anything in the place where I will be employed, what will be my position?

Please guide me.

Replies (3)

THIS IS THE COMMON PROBLEM WITH MOST OF US.

YOU SHOULD JOING GOOD AFTER IMMEDIATE COMPLETION OF YOUR ARTICLESHIP TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE 

If any icai's official reading this post, he should look towards quality training, not a punishment of 3.5 or 3 years
Originally posted by : Harish Chandra
If any icai's official reading this post, he should look towards quality training, not a punishment of 3.5 or 3 years

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details