Easy Office

Article On LEGENDS of CCI - Part 6

Page no : 3

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 27 March 2011

Sorry for late reply..

This is very surprise to see article about me:), i dint excpet in my series of articles will get included and that too with Top Experts articles series of CCI..

Thanks to Madhu for good article and very nice presentation bro, awesome article from you as always bro.

Dont have words after seeing this article..i am not legend like Ravi sir, sanjay sir surendra sir and many big guns..Me just following there path and trying my best to help my CCI mates..

Very much thankfull too Ravi sir, Sanjay sir, Surendra sir and all my friends for your support and comments..

Without support  of Top experts and my CCi mates could not reach this level....

Yes now my responsiblities has got increased, will try my level best..

Thanks to all for your nice comments, support and affection..

Thanks to CCI for giving me such a great platform..

Best of luck..

Regards

Balu

2 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 27 March 2011

Very glad and happy to see my Articles of legend on CCI completed 6 parts, its not easy task and very thankfull to all team mates for making grand success..

We got Director and Legend for Part-7 and Part-7 got booked and movie will be relasing in next week..:)

Note: Booking open for Part-8 any one want to book then book it as early as possible preference will be given for First cum basis....hehehehhe;)

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...

Very glad and happy to see my Articles of legend on CCI completed 6 parts, its not easy task and very thankfull to all team mates for making grand success..

We got Director and Legend for Part-7 and Part-7 got booked and movie will be relasing in next week..

Note: Booking open for Part-8 any one want to book then book it as early as possible preference will be given for First cum basis....hehehehhe

1 Like

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

See, Our Story Writer said that bookings are our till Part 7

We got Director and Legend for Part-7 and Part-7 got booked and movie will be relasing in next week..:)

So, Book ur film as early as possible. FIFO method will be used.;) 

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Balu Bhaiya is a gem of CCI................. i deactivated my account due to some reasons .but its him who brought me back ................ he is always thr to lend his helping hand ......since last few days , he was really upset as he was criticised on CCi , he was blamed dat he posts some irrelevant things just to score more !!!!!!! I wd like to tell those ppl that " he has a kid in him ".......... he works widout any expectations , he wishes everyone evn wen in return he doesnt gt any reply ....... he never minds anythng .......noone evr thought abt the way he helps others and  the way he responds evn wen he is ignored most of da tyms .......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him a lot !!!!!!!! and i m on this platform jus coz of Balu bhaiya .............its his unconditional love only which made me come bak on CCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE U BHAIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Like

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Originally posted by : soumya

Thanks Mr. Balu for all your contributions

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Hats off to Mr. balasubramanya Nagarajan (balu a helping hand...) Very nice presentation by you too bro........
1 Like

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Thanks a lot for writing these Article-Madhu as i am waiting for these one from the begining of these series as i know the contribution of BALU Bhaiya is Remarkable.........

No words to express the Great Legend..........

Hatts off to him............

1 Like

(Guest)

Good Article and nice presentation by madhu..madhu ur words are absolutely true about balu ji..(BALU A HELPNG HAND)

1 Like

Mohit Gangele ( ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE) (134 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

According to me Balu Sir is realy a "HALPING HAND"

BALU SIR IS A GREAT PERSONALITY IN CCI.

COGRATULATIONS SIR JI......

tHANKS mADHU kIRAN jI.. FOR THIS GREAT ARTICLE

1 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

One more name " CA VIVEK M ACA" to be considered... for CUP

1 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Thanks to THE HELPING HAND for being with us...........

1 Like

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

A nice article on the legend of CCI who is now the most active member of the club.

1 Like

kousalya (cs student) (181 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

Hats off to Mr. balasubramanya Nagarajan (balu a helping hand...)

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 28 March 2011

MANY MORE MILES TO GO BALU SIR.................................KEEP UP THE GUD WORK....................

THNX A LOT FOR BEING HERE...........................

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: